2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
100%...bill the coach. although i'll never forgive him for sitting Butler in the SB

:lol:

PTSD memories of Jordan Richards and Eric Rowe trying to be DBs in the NFL

tenor (1).gif

Bell would be nice but the Pats already have Burk, Taylor, and Damien Harris with Michel on IR.

Though Bell can do what all those 4 RBs combined. :lol:

him and Cam thoooo
Yea that's why I'm not sure he'd reach out but if he did, no chance he'd refuse :lol:.

Also certain it would be nasty on the field with the mismatches it'd allow Josh to exploit. Mismatches that have been lacking right now given the receiving corp at his disposal right now.

It would spell trouble for Sony though with all his injury trouble

Leveon should go to San Francisco. This year may be a wash for them but in 2021? Yeah. Kittles, Deebo, Leveon, healthy Bosa in 2021, etc. I believe he has 3-4 good years left.

Leveon would flourish in Shanny’s offense

Yea that's why I'm not sure he'd reach out but if he did, no chance he'd refuse :lol:.

Also certain it would be nasty on the field with the mismatches it'd allow Josh to exploit. Mismatches that have been lacking right now given the receiving corp at his disposal right now.

It would spell trouble for Sony though with all his injury trouble

Just line up Bell in the slot and use him as a receiver :lol:

I think Bell gonna go wherever has a legit shot at winning it all AND a decent OL so he can have a huge year and get paid again. Can’t go somewhere with a bum line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom