2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still baffled that people aren’t understanding why they out Sudfield in :lol:

play hurts to get his practice/reps
Play Nate to protect your rookie QB

it ain’t “getting a look” at Nate. It’s tanking. How are some of you not getting this
everyone understands.

But playing Hurts to get his practice/reps?? Why? He didn't need it. Should have just started Nate to begin with.

everyone understands.

But playing Hurts to get his practice/reps?? Why? He didn't need it. Should have just started Nate to begin with.
This was never going to be a game we wanted to win. We sat half our guys. Any rookie QB who just got his first start last month needs the reps

I hope the Eagles draft pick is the next Charles Rogers

giants fans joking about a MSU WR...

1609733564939.gif

Eagles would've jumped offsides if the playclock was at 1. Ain't nobody trying to help Joe Judge's bum ***. "I called Tom and said I'll see you next week." Lmao ok bro. You'll see him next week on NBC

why does every one have the panties in a bunch !!! like teams dont do this on a regular ! if the nfl tries to investigate how can u prove anything? national media is such cry babies ! the jets sucked a tanking!

This loss is a difference between getting Ja’maar Chass/Devonta Smith and not. A position we really really really need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom