***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

L and the 2nd lowest score in my 14 team league… I have Lamb and Godwin, Cousins as my QB, and a trash bench…

Waiver wire is super thin and desperately need a flex option to replace Toney. Looking at Shepard, Deandre Carter, Jeff Wilson, and Dortch :lol:

L and the 2nd lowest score in my 14 team league… I have Lamb and Godwin, Cousins as my QB, and a trash bench…

Waiver wire is super thin and desperately need a flex option to replace Toney. Looking at Shepard, Deandre Carter, Jeff Wilson, and Dortch :lol:
Jeff Wilson should be the move but looks like you need a WR. Maybe Shepard or Dortch :stoneface:

Someone offered me Jaylen Waddle for Mike Williams. Would you make the trade for Waddle or keep Williams? Seems pretty even. The guy trying to get Williams has Herbert

OVO Heartbreak and Hablame Nice, if you’re in here, shoot me a DM.

92CA101C-1605-4187-999F-A9137B6F9960.jpeg

Someone in my league dropped mike Williams as I’m the 1st pick in waivers gonna probably get him and start him Thursday

Man idk who to scoop up off waivers. I need a running back for security. Jamaal Williams, Burkhead are the only ones worth available.

Yea no one off waivers I really need even though I went 0-4.

The popular ones still have question marks.

Id scoop Carter if you need the WR - Allen might be out a couple weeks at least

Someone offered me Jaylen Waddle for Mike Williams. Would you make the trade for Waddle or keep Williams? Seems pretty even. The guy trying to get Williams has Herbert

Id take Waddle

I own Mixon Chubb Mitchell Dillon (standard)

Should I got after 1st, Henderson or Wilson Jr? I have 2nd claim so I’ll get 1 or the other but not sure who to prioritize. Both come with drawbacks

I’m 2nd on waivers so I’m grabbing Samuel. First person is probably grabbing Wilson. I need a WR bad. Keenan and Godwin going down got me thin with ARob, Devonta Smith and Elijah Moore.

I am #1 on the waiver order if I don't pick someone I remain #1 for next week until I do right?
Depends on how your commish set it. I think the most popular setting is for it to continuously roll forward to the next week. However, some leagues will have it set to change on reverse standings each week, so it allows the bottom teams the ability to have the first claims on waivers to keep things competitive.

Rams defense still chillin In 1 league vs ATL - which I currently have Buffalo and Denver

Who’s the play this week?

Buffalo D vs Titans
Rams D vs Falcons
Broncos D vs Texans

I have campaigned for rolling waivers or FAAB in my main league for years but the commish won’t budge from weekly inverse standings… Strategizing should be rewarded, not poor performance.

Hope Knox can do something this week

Scored 110 last week and lost.

Zeke, jacobs, and Knox all let me down

Sutton
Cooks
DJ Moore
Lamb

Are all close as far as rankings in PPR league. I need to start 3. Who is the odd man out? Right now I have Lamb on the bench.

Work league I got the Ravens (MIA NE BUF) but the Steelers are available (NE CLE NYJ)

Pitt gonna be Good Pitt even without TJ Watt?

Sutton
Cooks
DJ Moore
Lamb

Are all close as far as rankings in PPR league. I need to start 3. Who is the odd man out? Right now I have Lamb on the bench.
Another Lamb owner here. FWIW, Lamb had 6 catches for over 100 yards the one game Cooper Rush started last year. That was with Amari who also went over 100 yards.

I’m playing him with cautious optimism. I also have no choice :lol: . If you are strong at QB/RB or have a top TE then play it safe with Moore. Defense has to respect Robbie and CMC so he should get his.

Back
Top Bottom