***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

Burrow TD just put me under.

2-1 this week.

Christian Kirk is banished to the dungeon for me.

Finally start Jamaal Williams and he STINKS and Pearce on the bench killing it again lmao

And Conklin is trash. I hate fantasy kmao

Unless Kelce goes absolutely nuclear I’ll give the only undefeated team its first L thanks to King Henry, Rhamondre, and Cowboys D/ST.

I took Conklin over Taysom Hill.. :smh:
I took Tonyan over Taysom after Pitts was ruled out :lol:

Taysom still available on waivers too.

so many under performers this week for me. Jamaal Williams with 5 pts (Jeff Wilson on my bench). AJ Brown with 5 pts (going against Hurts who put up 25+ still). Lamar Jackson put up back-to-back fantasy duds :smh:

Who’s the priority add this week? Taysom or Kenneth?
I drafted Schultz but have been using Njoku. My RB’s are Akers, Stevenson, and Kamara. I have waiver 1.
Get rid of Schultz hurt again and get Kenneth as I’m releasing Goff terrible today and getting Kenneth

I took Tonyan over Taysom after Pitts was ruled out :lol:

Taysom still available on waivers too.

so many under performers this week for me. Jamaal Williams with 5 pts (Jeff Wilson on my bench). AJ Brown with 5 pts (going against Hurts who put up 25+ still). Lamar Jackson put up back-to-back fantasy duds :smh:
He’s boom bust njoku if he’s available is consistant

Won with goff & amon ra as starter because opponent has Higgins & penny. But it helps as I have Chubb henry dallas d njoku & williams.

Need 30 or more from Mahomes and Kelce tonight to go 3-0 this weekend. Still won by 30 even without starting Gabe Davis somehow

If Pat gets 22 I lose (21 for tie, 20 I win).

Projected 23.

I have to hope for a bad game where he’s frustrated constantly.

Talk about making all the wrong moves
My dumbbutt should've started MVS instead of broke down JuJu and had I started Stafford instead of Bridgewater I'd have a much bigger cushion right now smh
Screenshot_20221010-185846_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Bench
Screenshot_20221010-185909_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Look at Kelce having a career night Fantasy Football wise and I am still taking a L because of Robinson :lol:

Back
Top Bottom