***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

The “Fantasy gods” really hate me in this league I’m using Wentz

3rd place 5 years in a row, 2nd year in row having to stream QBs due to injury and getting crap results

Oh and Montgomery playing in the same league tonight

248612B5-E085-4639-8AA7-243CA80EF639.gif

trying to solidify my RB2 spot and got offered the following trade -
sending Waddle + Walker III
getting: Kamara + Moore or G. Wilson

It is a 16man league >D and I currently have:
RB: Barkley Walker III Huntley
WR: Jefferson AJ Brown Sutton Waddle Lazard Robinson

Thoughts?

trying to solidify my RB2 spot and got offered the following trade -
sending Waddle + Walker III
getting: Kamara + Moore or G. Wilson

It is a 16man league >D and I currently have:
RB: Barkley Walker III Huntley
WR: Jefferson AJ Brown Sutton Waddle Lazard Robinson

Thoughts?

Id stay put. Something is up in NO, between injuries and the saints signed like 3 more RBs to the practice squad this week. Also who is Moore? DJ or Elijah? Either way I don’t want any parts of them keep the WR you got and ride the wave with Walker

Id stay put. Something is up in NO, between injuries and the saints signed like 3 more RBs to the practice squad this week. Also who is Moore? DJ or Elijah? Either way I don’t want any parts of them keep the WR you got and ride the wave with Walker
Appreciated.

Now I was offered Mixon for Waddle straight up. This one is enticing because I get to keep Walker and I still have depth at WR

if you got the roster spot, Pick up Wan'Dale Robinson - maybe just maybe he becomes a legit threat for giants at WR

week one he was slot guy, got hurt.....week one the slot guy had two guys ahead of him....Shepard and kenny.....dude is going to be on the field more than any other WR here on out if healthy for giants.....

looks like he is suiting up tomorrow.....if you're going to pick him up, might as well wait until its confirmed he is playing....if not this week get him next

Last edited:
Going to try and Fleece this person who is 0-5 in my league and is probably going 0-6 this week :rofl:.I want his Saquon or Joe Mixon and Kareem Hunt

Walker III or Jeff Wilson at flex?

Anyone here worth dropping for Henderson?

1665869428726.png

I think you’re bench is good to go. Maybe let another manager have Henderson and decide who to do for him

Just traded my Jeff Wilson Jr. for Jakobi Myers.

Only made the trade cause i need a WR3 (3 WR’s in the starting lineup in this league) and I got Joe Mixon, Josh Jacobs, Brian Robinson, Darrell Henderson Jr. and Jamaal Willims. Felt safe to let go of Jeff Wilson Jr. with Elijah Mitchell coming back in a few weeks.

Thoughts??

I got walker, hes starting rest of season for me....kid is legit....doesnt have much behind him....if they are losing by a few scores hes going to be in for catches as well....

Back
Top Bottom