***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

My fellow AI Dillon managers, wtf do we do with this dude. I’m about to drop him to handcuff Mixon. Main league has a short bench and I’m already cuffing Chubb w/ Hunt. It’s rough to take up that much spots

3-0 for the weekend. About to be 6-1 in the NT league, and another one. Gonna be 3-4 in my other league, beat The Kid Mero :lol: :pimp:

if walker stays healthy hes going to win people leagues..... and of course DJ moore is on my bench....at least juju got some love finally....

if pickens gives me 15 i'd be happy with my chances....

oh I should have started Daniel Jones rather than Aaron Rodgers....insane! is aaron thinking of retirement and making money in media???

Losing Hollywood Brown last week. Mike Williams and Lazard getting injured this week, all in the same team hurts

My WRs gonna be weak as hell

ROS Ertz or Goedert? Goedert got dropped and I locked up my matchup, can grab him before he locks up tomorrow

I been living and dying with Lamar Jackson this season. Been dying the last few weeks :smh:

I’m benching Lamar next week. TNF vs Tampa Idc tired of the BS. Cost me 2 L’s last 2 weeks and barely won this week only scoring 62pts

Will try and grab Tua as a FA after waivers and use him vs Detroit — was looking for a QB streamer next week and saw that someone dropped him

My fellow AI Dillon managers, wtf do we do with this dude. I’m about to drop him to handcuff Mixon. Main league has a short bench and I’m already cuffing Chubb w/ Hunt. It’s rough to take up that much spots

I’m dropping him, have held on to him at least 4 weeks too long

Last edited:
Dillon is droppable now for sure, but I dont know if there is anything in the waivers in my league that is worth the swap at the moment

Back
Top Bottom