***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

Dillon is droppable now for sure, but I dont know if there is anything in the waivers in my league that is worth the swap at the moment

The 1 league I have him in no one grabbed Edwards - I got #2 priority so hopefully I land him. In need of RBs (Mixon Chubb Jamaal Dillon Mitchell) those last 3 are useless atm

Up 27 points and my squad all played. Opponent still has Rhamondre tomorrow. Watch him go nuts :sick:
Won my other league match up already :nthat:

Up about 20 in one of my leagues. All he has is a kicker left. Hopefully Folk doesn't have the game of his life.

About to be 7-0 in one NT league.

3-4 in the other. My roster is just so bad over there lmao. Jefferson is getting shipped out.

Last edited:
7-0
6-1
5-2

Kenneth Walker saved me in a couple of those leagues. I dropped Michael Carter the day before Hall gets injured.

Have 1st priority on the waiver wire. Missed out on Gus bc during the draft, someone in the league took him late. JK is down. I have Nick Chubb and Miles Sanders.

Am I using the add this week?

So far there’ve only been 4 QBs that have been safe bets as top 12 plays almost every week (Allen… Mahomes, Hurts, Burrow). Been a complete crapshoot after that. There isn’t a consistent 2nd tier which on the bright side means you are in the same boat as 8+ other teams rolling the dice week-to-week.

Swift and Amon Ra, where these dudes at though!!!? They look like insta league winners the first couple weeks.

I can choose 1, maybe both but what’s the move here (non ppr)

Goedert and Eagles D/ST were dropped. I will drop Bass for either. My current D/ST for the week was Tampa, my current TE is Ertz

I’m thinking Eagles D/ST should be set it forget ROS. Could get both but would also drop Thielen

Have 1st priority on the waiver wire. Missed out on Gus bc during the draft, someone in the league took him late. JK is down. I have Nick Chubb and Miles Sanders.

Am I using the add this week?

Don’t think there are any must have adds left unless Foreman is out there and you wanna use it on him.

Other than that no. Marlon Mack was added to the Broncos, can stash on bench as FA and maybe he’s got some juice in the tank for that crapshoot of a team

I can choose 1, maybe both but what’s the move here (non ppr)

Goedert and Eagles D/ST were dropped. I will drop Bass for either. My current D/ST for the week was Tampa, my current TE is Ertz

I’m thinking Eagles D/ST should be set it forget ROS. Could get both but would also drop Thielen
Someone dropping the Eagles defense is kinda crazy imo.

Thinking about reaching out to one of the last placed teams in my big money league and offering my Olave and Pitts for his Kittle. He just lost DK Metcalf and his other WR’s are Deebo, Lockett and Mike Thomas. I feel like its a slightly low balled offer by me, but I wonder if he’d be desperate enough to do it.

Thinking about reaching out to one of the last placed teams in my big money league and offering my Olave and Pitts for his Kittle. He just lost DK Metcalf and his other WR’s are Deebo, Lockett and Mike Thomas. I feel like its a slightly low balled offer by me, but I wonder if he’d be desperate enough to do it.
I wouldn’t be so eager to grab Kittle.

Shanahan’s play calling is not trustworthy.

What can I get for my Justin Jefferson.

I need to make a move in this NT league.

I got the L in my work league but my kicker spot is open …..

Is it worth dropping Jeff Wilson for Folk just for the points (may matter for playoffs if I happen to win out lol)

Or is it possible Jeff Wilson is traded? Which doesn’t seem likely

Great tool to see how good players have been scoring relative to others within their perspective positions. I bring this up because Olave has been a consistent, high-end WR2 since week 3 if you look at his weekly rankings.

Kittle is coming along but again only Kelce and Andrews have proven to be week-to-week positional advantages. Unless other factors like run-to-pass ratio, match ups, and target share look promising I wouldn’t chase points with a TE.

Back
Top Bottom