***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

I had to choose between the 2 and dumped Henderson.

Do I finally bench Rodgers for Fields even though he’s playing Detroit?

Keenan sounding like he done for the season. Palmer, who might be defect WR1, available in my money league but with the short bench idk who to drop, if I even want/need to

Keenan sounding like he done for the season. Palmer, who might be defect WR1, available in my money league but with the short bench idk who to drop, if I even want/need to

Picked up Palmer off waivers in 3/4 leagues

These injuries man :smh:

Palmer also might not play this week. Gonna be bunch off bs dump offs to ekeler. Prob won’t even look Everett way

Just saw that. How he go from clearing concussion protocol to full participant to might not play?

Hope that just coach talk.

DeAndre Carter SZN?

And what's the word on James Connor? Currently have Eno in the FLEX but debating plugging in Brian Robinson or Carter.

Thought about sliding Pierce in my rb2 but the best game any RB had against Philly was swift in week 1. Besides that was zeke with 80yds and TD

Don’t see Houston being able to keep it close enough for much production. TD saved it last week vs Titans :rolleyes

But I do have to use pierce in another league

I just dropped Keenan Allen for Josh Palmer. SMH he was my 2nd pick but I don’t think he will be affective enough to roster this season. My team is 4-4 and I feel like I need to make a move before it’s too late.

Had so much Bateman stock. This hurts my Ravens in real life. Hope he gets a speedy recovery, I like him as a player

Literally sent Duvernay to the waiver wire to get Palmer and had MT on the same team :lol: :smh:

Got Lockett and Godwin for my flex spot anyway but still sucks

Man I wanna put Pierce in but I can’t do another big TNF lineup already had 4 in lineup 2 weeks ago

Houston Run D is horrible. they’ll continue to run it.

This pains me as a AJ Brown owner and going against Miles Sanders :smh:

Back
Top Bottom