***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

Need the eagles D to shut Houston down tonight
MemorableSpitefulAmericankestrel-size_restricted.gif

Deon or Jamaal?
I’d roll with Jamaal and hope for the TDs. Pats D has allowed only 2 TDs to RBs all season and bottom 3 in PPR for points allowed to RBs. Could be a long day for Deon…

Eno or DeAndre Carter in the flex, .5 ppr? Conner is a game time decision with a 4p kickoff while Chargers kickoff at 1p…

I’d roll with Jamaal and hope for the TDs. Pats D has allowed only 2 TDs to RBs all season and bottom 3 in PPR for points allowed to RBs. Could be a long day for Deon…

Eno or DeAndre Carter in the flex, .5 ppr? Conner is a game time decision with a 4p kickoff while Chargers kickoff at 1p…
J Palmer my boy

He’s got till Monday to sit up but he’s def gonna be iffy. I wanna pick up Likely but they’re on bye next week and I ain’t holding extra TEs

He’s got till Monday to sit up but he’s def gonna be iffy. I wanna pick up Likely but they’re on bye next week and I ain’t holding extra TEs
One of my leagues I picked up Tonyan in FA. I was surprised he was still out there. It’s slim pickings after him.

But imma start him instead of Andrews this week and as a bye week fill it next week.

Can’t risk it

Garret Wilson just got dropped, owner’s team has bye week and injured players galore.
Is he worth the stash still? I pretty much only have Dillon to drop.
WRs are AJB, Waddle, Aiyuk
RBs are Mixon, Chubb, Hunt, Pierce, Dillon, Deon

Edit: He got scooped up

Last edited:
Who’s gonna be my gamble and prayer QB

Mariota vs LAC
Lawrence vs LV
Heinicke vs MIN
Dalton vs BAL

Deon Jackson or Donta Foreman

Other league

Deon Jackson or David Montgomery