***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

I know this means nothin, but since I got the highest grade in this NT draft imma go ahead and flex it one time :lol:
1662352817993.png
Last? Damn Yahoo is a hater.

Had the 1st pick in a 12 team, PPR. It was between JT and Henry and it ultimately came down to 20 vs 30 touches a game. Ended up with Henry and Pittman in both my leagues. Hoping Juju or MVS emerges as the #1 in KC and I like my RB2/flex situation.
51A8E16A-8506-4646-9E1A-090CA24D5681.jpeg

2C5B1FD5-2F99-4C01-B1AE-12B06BF0AC37.jpeg

The only real surprise was Chase sliding to the middle of the 2nd round. He was the 6th WR drafted. Rodgers and Dak were drafted in the 5th round and kickers started going in the early double digits. Nothing else too crazy happened.

Chase seemed to slide a bit also.

Was able to get him and I’m hoping a 2nd year Jefferson year from him.

10 team PPR I had pick 9...they do "Team QB" and 2 Flex...think I have a decent team...was debating Chase over Cook in round 1, but I always get burned with RBs.
Screenshot_20220905-114005_Fantasy.jpg

Broncos d/st good stream this week on the road vs Geno & Seattle

I drafted them in 1 league strictly for this week, another league I got Buffalo but rather go elsewhere for this week (esp on TNF)

3 leagues this season.

Drafted 9th out of 10 (homie/big money league)
Drafted 11th out of 12 (work league)
Drafted 10th out of 12 (NT League)

I took Joe Mixon in all 3 in the 1st round :lol: bruh. all in and i lightweight regret it.

I need this energy all season long. plz lawd.
Cincinnati Bengals GIF - Cincinnati Bengals - Discover & Share GIFs

3 leagues this season.

Drafted 9th out of 10 (homie/big money league)
Drafted 11th out of 12 (work league)
Drafted 10th out of 12 (NT League)

I took Joe Mixon in all 3 in the 1st round :lol: bruh

I need this energy all season long. plz lawd.
Cincinnati Bengals GIF - Cincinnati Bengals - Discover & Share GIFs
I almost got Mixon 2/3 leagues… both times fuggin sniped right before my fuggin turn!!!! The first time was ok… the second time I was kind of fuming lol…
My third league is drafting Wednesday… we’ll see if I can pick him up…

First league ($100), drafted 9th… picked Dalvin first then almost had Mixon but he got sniped so had to settle for Swift then Picked up Zeke after that…

2nd league ($50), drafted 2nd… picked JTT first then almost had Mixon second again but sniped again! So had to settle with Swift again lol…

Joe gonna eat this year with the Bengals upgraded Oline

We’ll see what happens this Wednesday.. I have my third and last league to draft…

My fourth league($100) is Fantasy duel so drafting is necessary…

BA4962A3-0F2F-4D7A-8384-8C572772F941.jpeg

EEA9352D-43C6-4E73-9589-9DF60C609916.jpeg

Last edited:
I almost got Mixon 2/3 leagues… both times fuggin sniped right before my fuggin turn!!!! The first time was ok… the second time I was kind of fuming lol…
My third league is drafting Wednesday… we’ll see if I can pick him up…

First league ($100), drafted 9th… picked Dalvin first then almost had Mixon but he got sniped so had to settle for Swift then Picked up Zeke after that…

2nd league ($50), drafted 2nd… picked JTT first then almost had Mixon second again but sniped again! So had to settle with Swift again lol…

Joe gonna eat this year with the Bengals upgraded Oline

We’ll see what happens this Wednesday.. I have my third and last league to draft…

My fourth league($100) is Fantasy duel so drafting is necessary…

BA4962A3-0F2F-4D7A-8384-8C572772F941.jpeg

EEA9352D-43C6-4E73-9589-9DF60C609916.jpeg
:lol: hate getting sniped like that.

Cam Akers going 1st round tho? lol damn. Gotta be a Rams fan.

Also, Josh Allen going with the 11th pick.

I'm old school man...i'm taking RB's with my first and 2nd pick more times than not. I try to snatch up as many rookies as possible in the later rounds. Was able to come up on George Pickens and Chris Olave in my work league. Also got Brian Robinson and instantly put him on IR. Missed out on Drake London.. Pickens going in the 9th round of the NT league had me heated :lol:

I stick with the plain old RB,RB then if available RB if not WR… and with crazy picks like Cam Akers and Josh Allen going first is what makes fantasy fun… you just don’t know what going to happen lol!

I only go with RB/RB with first two picks if it’s a standard or 0.5 PPR. Will draft 3 RBs depending who’s left.

But for PPR, depending where I pick, I’ll go RB/WR/WR or WR/RB/WR

Honestly depends who's available for how I draft. I used to be set on RB/RB but now I go with BPA between RB and WR first 3/4 picks.

Draft position, scoring format, value, how the draft unfolds... So much factors in to draft strategy for me to simply say I'm drafting specific positions with my top 2-3 picks.

My only rule is going in is maximize upside early. I want high ceilings, not high floors. Most likely means hero or zero RB in PPR but you never know until you are on the clock.

I forgot who set up the ATS Pick 'em last year but is anyone still doing that?

Also- does anyone think Brady can breathe some life into Julio Jones with Chris Godwin's health being up in the air? I was thinking about taking a flyer on Julio just in case he becomes Brady's favorite red zone target...

Also- does anyone think Brady can breathe some life into Julio Jones with Chris Godwin's health being up in the air? I was thinking about taking a flyer on Julio just in case he becomes Brady's favorite red zone target...
Go for it. Could do worse with a last pick.

Last draft complete for work league. 7th pick 12tm standard

Once Godwin comes back as #1 and the promise of Olave & MVS upside I’m digging my WRs — Sanders was there late so I couldn’t pass up a starting RB at the value

1. Henry
2. Kamara
3. AJ Brown
4. McLaurin
5. Pierce
6. K. Murray
7. Sanders
8. Godwin
9. Ertz
10. Olave
11. Butker
12. Ravens
13. MVS
14. Wilson Jr

4C49DAC0-9B42-4230-8D43-11D61C4E93EF.jpeg

Last draft complete for work league. 7th pick 12tm standard

Once Godwin comes back as #1 and the promise of Olave & MVS upside I’m digging my WRs — Sanders was there late so I couldn’t pass up a starting RB at the value

1. Henry
2. Kamara
3. AJ Brown
4. McLaurin
5. Pierce
6. K. Murray
7. Sanders
8. Godwin
9. Ertz
10. Olave
11. Butker
12. Ravens
13. MVS
14. Wilson Jr

4C49DAC0-9B42-4230-8D43-11D61C4E93EF.jpeg
I really like your RB situation. Massive upside. I think we forgot what Kamara can do.

I was able to land Godwin in one league with plans to flex him with Lamb and Pittman. Easy to forget he and Evans were top 12 in pts per game in PPR. Brady also threw the ball 700 times last season and there aren’t any indications that he’s going to dial it back. Both are primed to EAT.

14 team PPR - as usual I waited for QB/TE slots

Ended up with Kirk/Tua and Ertz - gonna hold a flier on Tonyan for now - GB needs to throw to someone so we'll see who ends up being a worth while play in GB

Back
Top Bottom