***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

My opponent semi has hurts

But my slow *** let him pick up rodgers which was easily the best QB left

Who wants to bet rodgers has his best game this weekend 🤮

Playoffs start this week. the team that got me here to 11-4 is no longer the team that got me here. Trending the wrong direction last few weeks :smh:

Q: Lamar Fields
R: Chubb Mixon J.Williams Gibson Dillon Perine
W: AJ Brown St.Brown Olave
T: Schultz Goedert
D: Eagles

Keenan Allen and Godwin coming back has my team looking real good now. Facing the #1 seed with Josh Allen and CMC this week.

Another Hurts owner here, I placed a waiver add for Carr as no other QB available is even remotely good.

First round of the playoffs, scored the 2nd highest on the week. Of course I get matched up with the highest scoring team… Fielded the best team I could so not too mad at it.

Think the Hero RB draft strategy worked well with Henry in the early 1st and Rhamondre in the 5th. Just whiffed on my WRs and QB taken in between. Passed up on Tyreek in both leagues for Mike Evans and CeeDee…

Made the semis in all 3 leagues I’m in. First time ever. Legitimately feel good about every matchup

EB97D8DD-43D8-4DF5-9B8D-32230F5D1D6F.png A3C7B7E8-6484-4FBE-8049-43A609B199FD.png
A78D60FD-7B99-4FF0-BE29-69E281486142.png

I’m NFL YB in the ESPN league

Made the final 4 in two of my big money leagues but I have Lamar & Kenneth Walker in both of em smh.

I got Herbert as a backup in 1 but I’ll probably have to go with Minshew in the 2nd league.

Losing Walker sucks. Know he hasn’t lived up to the numbers he was putting up early but he’s still good for about 10 points.

Have no idea what to do with my flex this week. Got Godwin (who I’m leaning towards), Dobbins, Waller. Have Lockett too but I think he’s out this week.
I’m already starting Adams and Jacobs so don’t know if I want Waller in there too. Goedert is my starting TE.
Dobbins has put up good numbers both his games back, my other starting RB is Zeke.

Have no idea what to do with my flex this week. Got Godwin (who I’m leaning towards), Dobbins, Waller. Have Lockett too but I think he’s out this week.
I’m already starting Adams and Jacobs so don’t know if I want Waller in there too. Goedert is my starting TE.
Dobbins has put up good numbers both his games back, my other starting RB is Zeke.
Godwin

Who’s gonna be Indy lead? Moss or Jackson.

I’m putting in a claim but I’m 4th so I prob won’t get either

Back
Top Bottom