***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

Down 5 with my C. Watson vs their Slayton and Akers. Hope is still alive even after the JJ and Kittle onslaught.

I feel demoralized.

Down like 30-40 points in 2 of my leagues…

Barring a Hail Mary next week.

:smh: :frown:

Just need Washington’s D and Aaron Jones not to combine for 35 points…

I just want to thank Dalvin Cook, Jaylen Waddle, and Tua Tagovoila

Three guys that got me within a win of making the playoffs

and now I think I have all but clinched, so long as Aaron Jones doesn’t get 3 TDs, thanks to their three performances this week

Question....in one league I'm up by .6 points and the only player left to play is my defense (GB) should I bench them or play in worry of a stat correction? Or am I overthinking this

Into the next round :smokin

551708BC-7162-46CF-B941-FE20F2BAD5D7.png

My RBs cooked

Cmc/Murray and at flex i had Stevenson

6 teams fighting for the last 3 playoff spots

Well really 8 teams since none haven’t clinched playoffs yet.

B5AF5934-BEBF-4D02-8851-B6A523E0BD32.png
So all but Villatoro and Raiders5 won this week. 5 teams will finish with the same record but tiebreakers (total points) will have Majin Zuub as the odd man out.

1. Hurts Business
2. OVO
3. Spin Ya Block
4. Bout that action
5. Hablame Nice
6. Brosizzle

I could be wrong. I’m just bored at work :lol:

Question....in one league I'm up by .6 points and the only player left to play is my defense (GB) should I bench them or play in worry of a stat correction? Or am I overthinking this
Woke up this morning and now only up by .1 (their defense got a tfl correction) don't know how stat corrections work so dont know if I can expect more to happen. Gonna have to put in the GB d and just hope they don't give me a negative

Woke up this morning and now only up by .1 (their defense got a tfl correction) don't know how stat corrections work so dont know if I can expect more to happen. Gonna have to put in the GB d and just hope they don't give me a negative
Don’t play them

This is a super tough call. Any way to see what the deadline is for stat corrections on your platform? I believe Yahoo’s deadline is the following Thursday…

You should be fine playing GB. They are at home against a struggling LAR team. With a .1 pt lead I’d lean towards playing them. I’d break something if I woke up later in the week and took an L off a stat correction :lol:

Yeah it's a yahoo league and couldn't find anything in our rules but googling saw like you said could take up to Thursday. I'm assuming if there were any corrections for his players it would have already happened but idk. I'm gonna be sick if I don't play them and lose on a correction, but I'll also be sick if I play them and they give me -1 points.....also makes me nervous because this morning they got that stat correction of .6 and I got one of .1......don't know of something else is gonna come out later or if they already calculated all the corrections so far

Good point. Just double check the league scoring settings to make sure points aren’t awarded for like half tackles on special teams plays or random **** like that. Outside of that you should be good to bench GB. Take the knee and the W.

Looks like I’m in the playoffs in my money league, as long as Aaron Jones doesn’t get 35 points :lol:

In my family league, if Aaron Jones GETS 10 or more, I’m also in there.

So Jalen Hurts injury…..crushing

My last two teams in the playoffs have Hurts

I hate this season :lol:

Back
Top Bottom