***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

so we benching Waddle since Tua is out? Is Pollard going to be a super risky play Thursday even if he suits up?

Anybody still planning to start Jacobs or Adams this week? I don't really have any better options (DJ Moore and Najee Harris)

Opponent had Carr going in the championship so I just swooped up Minshew to block him from picking up the only serviceable QB on waivers. Nothing but trash there now. :lol:
Did that last week and helped me get into the championship game

Anybody still planning to start Jacobs or Adams this week? I don't really have any better options (DJ Moore and Najee Harris)
im still playing Jacobs. He wont get his running yards, but i hope he somehow squeezes in a TD and some PPR to salvage at least 10 points.

Jacobs got me to the Championship game, i’ll ride with him til the end.

im still playing Jacobs. He wont get his running yards, but i hope he somehow squeezes in a TD and some PPR to salvage at least 10 points.

Jacobs got me to the Championship game, i’ll ride with him til the end.

i guess i'll have to do that too. LFG!!!

Torn on starting Aaron Jones over Montgomery. Lions D has been stout against the run before last week but this feels like a shootout type game with the Lions still going for a playoff spot. Need Aaron to log a full practice so I can start him with confidence.

smh if I would’ve started eagels defense instea dog browns I’d have won by 5

Then be in the ship vs a team with its top players (Mahomes Henry Pollard Hill Kittle)

Maybe Denver D shows back for Meh game for mahomes, no Henry no pollard, no Tua so maybe meh game for Hill, and kittle not having another anomaly game)

:smh: :smh:

Watch my squad out score both the teams in the finals

I'm really bout to take a risk on Hasan Haskins in the finals, fam. :sick:

with Pollard out my only other option at RB2 is Singletary, but he aint been too trustworthy this year. Pretty much banking on Haskins getting high volume :smh:

Got Maher and Dallas defense :pimp:

Hope they don’t play to the level of their opponent. They gotta habit of doing that.

Damn, Gibson just got ruled out and I own BRob. Thinking of starting him over Montgomery and Aaron Jones now **** this is tough

Damn, Gibson just got ruled out and I own BRob. Thinking of starting him over Montgomery and Aaron Jones now **** this is tough

I’m in the same boat.
RBs 1 & 2: CMC & Barkley
Debating who to start at flex: B-Rob or Kenneth Walker

B-Rob gonna get his touches. Idk what he gonna do with them but imma play him in my championship game.

Back
Top Bottom