***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

I’m in the same boat with my qb situation. You starting Fields over Burrow? I almost went Fields last week but luckily I went Burrow. I know Fields has the lions but Burrow has been on fire

I'm on the fence man, Fields eats against bad defenses and Joey has the Bills. Gonna think on it for a couple days

made it to the finals in one of 4 leagues…

played the whole year streaming qbs.. first ever year i did that…it wasn’ta strategy or anything i was just high and forgot lol

starting minshew in the championship :lol:

F you to the following:

Nick Folk
Davante Adams and his QB
DeAndre Hopkins and his QB
Jamar Chase

Leaning towards benching Fields for Trevor. Only conundrum I have this week. And it looks like I’m picking up NYG since I think I saw Foles is starting again.

Rolling with my dawgs that got me here except Aaron Jones. Lafleur is an idiot and doesn’t even know how to use him correctly.

Let’s get that bread y’all

I'm on the fence man, Fields eats against bad defenses and Joey has the Bills. Gonna think on it for a couple days

I’ll probably do the same. I don’t think either is a bad play, I just think Burrow has the higher floor. Definitely going to sleep on it. Would be nice to get the victory on Monday night football lol

I've been in this league for 10 years. It's my brother and his friends. Kind of a funny story his boy is married to a girl named Emily whose brother Adam played at Pitt and was a punter. Name is Adam Graessle. He's the guy I'm playing lol. His roommate and best friend is Connor Lee. Sean's lee's brother. He's also in this league lol. Small word. Kind of cool though.

It's a keeper league. I traded all my picks. I went all in. I won't have a Round 1-3 next year lmao. So it's gonna be a long haul but we shall see. It's the first year reset for the keeper.

Fear God Homies is my team. Pray I finally get it done.

32E652F7-F7D4-4BEE-98C4-1E8A96A749EF.png

In the championship with:

Tua

Rodgers
Minshew
Purdy

If Tua’s out who would you start?

Vikings Pass D is hideous I have to pay attention to the conditions in Green Bay this Sunday, I could

how do you guys feel about the Chargers defense vs the Rams offense? Not sure what to make of the Rams dropping 50 on Denver last week

how do you guys feel about the Chargers defense vs the Rams offense? Not sure what to make of the Rams dropping 50 on Denver last week

Debating between them and Jax vs Houston.

This Burrow or Fields decision is driving me crazy too :lol:

Debating between them and Jax vs Houston.

This Burrow or Fields decision is driving me crazy too :lol:
I was trying to pick up Jax but the dude i’m playing in the Championship game had a better waiver claim than me and scooped them up :smh: :lol:

Leaning towards Chargers. Been rollin with Buffalo all season, but Burrow lookin elite right now :lol:

I was trying to pick up Jax but the dude i’m playing in the Championship game had a better waiver claim than me and scooped them up :smh: :lol:

Leaning towards Chargers. Been rollin with Buffalo all season, but Burrow lookin elite right now :lol:

I'd go with Chargers between the two. Defense has been looking better last couple weeks and it's a better matchup

I got Jacobs. seriously considering benching him for Brian Robinson :lol: just gotta hope Jacobs can snatch a TD somehow…maybe some PPR points while they’re playing from behind…

I got Dobbins on my bench but I feel like I can't bench Jacobs :lol:

This week stressing me hard

Back
Top Bottom