***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

Eagles defense vs Washington or Baltimore d against New England. I also thought about not starting Rodgers against TB but the waiver options are horrible. Mariotta and Geno are the best options

I’m going back and forth on starting Bateman over lamb vs giants d.
I would start Bateman as he’s Jackson’s main weapon, and after last week vs Miami, as rush will probably throw to pollard a lot and he will throw to who he sees open. So he has no main wr.

I have both in one of my leagues

I’m starting Kyler. Garbage time Kyler is a thing of beauty

Lol! he always wants to show out the last quarter of the game smh. Thats skressful

That’s because someone (idk who) got him just standing in the pocket trying to be a normal boring QB like he isn’t mobile and can scramble.

It’s not until desperation mode that he scrambles or has a few designed runs

Alright I need a defense (maybe 2) but for sure this 1 …

Bucs, Chiefs, Panthers, Texans, or Eagles

Other league do I keep rolling with Bills defense despite Hyde and Poyer (and a couple others) not playing? Id have to drop em

Texans, Panthers, Bengals, Giants

my big money league with 3 WR lineups.

For my WR3 - JuJu (@ Indy), Thielen (vs. Det) Julio Jones (vs. GB) or Olave (@ Car)?? .5 PPR

Alright I need a defense (maybe 2) but for sure this 1 …

Bucs, Chiefs, Panthers, Texans, or Eagles

Other league do I keep rolling with Bills defense despite Hyde and Poyer (and a couple others) not playing? Id have to drop em

Texans, Panthers, Bengals, Giants
Eagles

Bills defense playing good. I don’t see myself dropping them.

my big money league with 3 WR lineups.

For my WR3 - JuJu (@ Indy), Thielen (vs. Det) Julio Jones (vs. GB) or Olave (@ Car)?? .5 PPR
Thielen

Herbert rib injury probably gonna do me in today. Imma have to start Trevor Lawrence. Even if Herbert plays I think they’ll take him out or go with a strong run game

Issue with Herbert injury is the time they play. Prob lose half the Fa options, regardless of good or bad, in the early games

Herbert rib injury probably gonna do me in today. Imma have to start Trevor Lawrence. Even if Herbert plays I think they’ll take him out or go with a strong run game
Yes if they get a lead I believe they will take him out as well.

Back
Top Bottom