2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nets are not trading this pick for young prospects. They have to compete due to the Rockets having all their picks.

Best possible player offered would be BI or Zion.
Nola offers BI or Zion + Herb plus all their picks I think I’d take if I was Brooklyn.

I like the Ayton/Bridges package too but they’re more role players and at least BI still has star potential.

Reactions: DLF
They don’t have 4 first rounders (including Jovic). They only have 2027 2029
Miami feels like they're in a little bit of a pickle on high-dollar guys.

Their contract situation - specifically with Herro - doesn't lend itself well to much maneuverability.

8C8E523C-BF8E-42FE-A906-5FB0D2009F14.jpeg

Miami is a LONG SHOT

LACK DRAFT CAPITAL

might as well take AD 2027 and 2029 and Max Christie lol

A336C3BF-02B2-4799-A89E-2756002BFF00.jpeg

Go All In for Your Last Titles, Lebron and KD.

Get rid of Band-Aid.

I completely think Brooklyn would be in on AD, Simmons, and whatever picks the Lakers have. Then they’d get something great for wherever Kyrie goes.

Nets fell apart after only TWO 40 win seasons?

Screen Shot 2022-06-30 at 3.13.44 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-30 at 3.14.04 PM.png

i-said-what-i-said-nene-leakes.gif

But when EYE said it

Screen Shot 2022-06-30 at 3.23.44 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-30 at 3.24.20 PM.png

So much for them being a title contender >D

But at least MVP MVP was right about them bringing in stars like...Lamarcus Aldridge and Blake Griffin

Screen Shot 2022-06-30 at 3.25.34 PM.png

Oh wait they got Ben Simmons too and it only cost them James Harden. Worked out well enough for them there I guess

Screen Shot 2022-06-30 at 3.26.48 PM.png

THEIR floor was 40 wins and a 1st round exit and THEIR ceiling was 40 wins and a 2nd round exit. Glad to see the "distractions" didn't affect them in any way.

Screen Shot 2022-06-30 at 3.38.21 PM.png

TUBERVILLE-SLAP.gif

In the future Lakers fans should worry about their own franchise instead of giggling about how they think Knicks fans should feel about theirs. Have fun paying Russ 47 mil

IlliterateGlaringKid-max-1mb.gif

*Checks notes*
Screenshot_20220630-130840_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220630-130904_Chrome.jpg

We good over here. Knicks been a joke all of my life. At this very moment they're about to offer a king's ransom for Jalen Brunson. Y'all have ZERO room to talk.

Screenshot_20220630-131549_Chrome.jpg

KD has FOUR YEARS left on his contract.

The Nets have ALL the leverage.
Nets going to be bad whther they get a trade done now or late
Are they willing to pay him and let him sit at home. Kd will be 37 by the time he is a free agent :lol:

The Nets are not trading this pick for young prospects. They have to compete due to the Rockets having all their picks.

Best possible player offered would be BI or Zion.
Nola offers BI or Zion + Herb plus all their picks I think I’d take if I was Brooklyn.

I like the Ayton/Bridges package too but they’re more role players and at least BI still has star potential.
Can’t envision KD rocking a Pelicans jersey.

Nets going to be bad whther they get a trade done now or late
Are they willing to pay him and let him sit at home. Kd will be 37 by the time he is a free agent :lol:

Yea and the Nets can just wait for the best offer.

This doesn’t have to happen today or tomorrow because of Free Agency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom