2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

CompleteDentalAmericanquarterhorse-size_restricted.gif

If nets don’t want Ayton:

A1EEC2EC-62F8-4ACE-9D42-2A4464F5A9BE.jpeg

Add three pick swaps and 4 second rounders too.

Suns can then match ayton

Cp0
Booker
KD
PF
Ayton

LOL

Im keeping Wiggs for sure.

Poole, Wiseman, Kum man and picks would be cool but naw. I’ll keep the team as is, KD can go ring chase elsewhere. :lol:
Yeah fa sho. It aint happening but it's funny how the Warriors positioned themselves to not only win titles but have enough assets to go Super Saiyan again if they wanted to.

Build with your core or bully the league again

Light Years
wow.png

But I was supposed to be distraught that we didn't get the opportunity to get swept and then abandoned? Ok

Had to sit around and hear all sorts of ******** after they signed with brooklyn, only for them to win 14 more games and 1 more playoff series than us before pulling this after a whopping 2 years

You damn skippy ima have some **** to say

"B-b-b-b-but Jalen Brunson", kiss my *** we not even giving him that much

Stephen A. Smith on ESPN2:

“Kyrie is telling everybody he plans on going to LA, meaning the Lakers, as soon as he possibly can.

The likelihood is he’ll have to go through this season, and then when he becomes a FA after this upcoming season is over, he plans on rejoining Lebron James in a Lakers uniform.

They’ll have about $70-80 million under the cap. They’re going to use it on Kyrie Irving, or so Kyrie Irving has been convinced to believe.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom