2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dray gonna be big mad someone from the org leaked that vid out to TMZ.

Wonder how big of a bag TMZ threw at the intern that got ahold of the video.
I dunno man, I think someone in the organization leaked that intentionally :lol:

Don't think they're trying to resign him. Think either a trade is on the way or they're gonna marginalize him on the way to having him leave next offseason

You can't have this continue to happen. This many people of stature in the league can't continue to seemingly be mouthpieces for ONE PERSON. Who is STILL PLAYING and has a personal interest in everything that these guys do and say. Its never direct sure, but context and whatnot, no one is a dummy.

Its mad cool that Bron has done this but from a practical standpoint you just can't have this.

We all see it. The players subtly alude to it. The media members as well. Nothing they can really do or say. It’s part of the business model, at this point.

**** just gets really weird man.

Death taxes and draymond thinking he is more important than he actually is.

It’s a beautiful thing. Man really is about to mess up the second brewing warriors dynasty over jealousy.

For the love of god please let Draymond end up wearing that orange & blue before it’s all said and done.
andre-the-giant-funny.gif

Poole can’t play with draymond. You can’t have that. That’s a I’ll never **** with you again type punch
Don't think Dray cares :lol:

He willingly burned a bridge with a prime peak of his powers KD coming off back to back dominant title runs.

Doubt he gave 2 ****s about falling out with Jordan Poole :lol:

Just wonder just exactly what set his *** off cause that's some real anger behind that punch...

Poole can’t play with draymond. You can’t have that. That’s a I’ll never **** with you again type punch

Depends on what happens after and why the punch was thrown. Kerr and Mike put it behind them.

Also whoever leaked that video a *****.
I hope they get caught and sued by Lacob
**** all that. That man/woman/inbetween is a national hero & perhaps a historic legend. Time will tell.

GSW need to protect Poole from further incidence and seek a trade partner while he is on indefinite suspension.

If I’m Poole I’m telling management this has changed the landscape in our negotiations. Gimme more or I’m taking my talents to south beach or wherever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom