2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't call it a sucker punch tho, that implies JP didn't see it coming. He may not of expected it but he saw that **** coming. Once you shove somebody you're effectively instigating a fight imo.
It wasn't a sucker punch, both of them were fully aware of each other.

Just dude definitely didnt expect Dray coming back at him like that :lol:

Probably expected everyone to step in to break it up after he shoved him like they would in a game.

Screen Shot 2022-10-07 at 8.18.59 AM.png

It was wack then too. Yall play basketball man, no ones life is at stake, no one is in danger. It should never get here its BASKETBALL.

It wasn't a sucker punch, both of them were fully aware of each other.

Just dude definitely didnt expect Dray coming back like that :lol:

Probably expected everyone to step in to break it up after he shoved him
Yup bro learned the hard way he'll be straight. I'd feel some type of way about the team leaking the video tho if that is what happened.

This wack man. People are coming out in arms to make fun of Jordan Poole. It's like a 50/50 split on the timeline between Draymond wyled out/Haha Jordan Poole.

Said it before and I will keep saying it. People don't love sports man, they love a spectacle. I don't need/want any of this in basketball.
Oh I'm laughing
Mainly because Poole gon be straight
Might even get an even greater payday
You right tho, no place for this amount of aggression between teammates in a
professional organization such as the NBA

All that 'family/brotherhood' **** goes out the window if there's disrespect involved though tbh :lol:

Friends/siblings/teammates have all legit fought over that for forever. Everybody's still got egos no matter the ties that bond them

I wouldn't call it a sucker punch tho, that implies JP didn't see it coming. He may not of expected it but he saw that **** coming. Once you shove somebody you're effectively instigating a fight imo.
Green went face to face with him first though

When you a teammate and that happens a push will suffice, grabbing and more shoving

It was most definitely a sucker punch because of the situation. There’s no way that a wind up punch was acceptable

that’s not a sucker punch in a pickup setting but when you’re playing with your professional sports team it absolutely is. No way Poole thought it would go that far.

With that said, I already know Poole was running his mouth. Somebody pull up the clip of Dame talking about much **** Poole talks 😂

:lol: I forgot this generation is all mouth and no hands.

What happened in that video is a typical Tuesday in a practice in the 1990’s NBA.
Well back then dudes were swinging at everybody, opponents could get it too…Now no punches are thrown anywhere, but Dray decides the one time to throw a haymaker is at a teammate…Yo wildin, simple as that

That is absolutely a sucker punch tf?
If one party doesn't put hands on the other then sure its a sucker punch.

Once you do you've gotta be ready and aware of a response no matter how justified you think you were in putting hands on them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom