2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random thought. But I feel like Jon Lovitz hosting an NBA Free Agency special would be funny.
Not sure why I thought this. But Jon Lovitz + this chaos would be GOLD
Most random thing I’ll hear all day.

411E2CB9-98C6-4C0B-95FD-D97022AF41F7.gif

Bc BKN doesn’t own their own picks for many years. Tanking makes no sense.

I think we are not asking what they want.

It’s possible they are ok with 1-2 picks if the player coming back is a star/superstar (booker or AD, PG)

They should do both though. Demand 4 picks AND want a future star or budding star like Ingram

We all knew Brunson was gonna get paid after the playoffs
Folks only laughing because it's the Knicks paying him
If Dallas gave him that money there'd be congrats all around

To clarify I don't think we should've given him that money but comparatively it's not a lot for a starting PG in this league
No, no there wouldn't breh. lol

I'm the biggest Jalen Brunson fan on here and I wouldn't applaud that contract. All of us Dallas fans are happy for Jalen and happy that Dallas isn't the one getting their cap space taken like that

No, no there wouldn't breh. lol

I'm the biggest Jalen Brunson fan on here and I wouldn't applaud that contract. All of us Dallas fans are happy for Jalen and happy that Dallas isn't the one getting their cap space taken like that
Right.

And never mind for Dallas it would’ve been just money. Not having to move off half an already limited roster to bump into the cap for him.
Who y’all replacing him with ?!?
Throwing bad money at bad decisions a previous regime made us how you end up in the trenches.

I don’t care how Knicks fans wanna justify it - busting your max cap space cherry on Jalen Brunson to pair with Julius Randle is peak maximum goofy ****. It’s bad money.

It woulda been bad money for Dallas, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom