2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trae
Murray
Hunter
Jae
Clint

Trae still has to give more effort defensively but that’s the framework of a successful supporting cast around him. He gets hunted on the switch & those 4 can adequately communicate on the backend.

But again, Trae still has to try :lol:

i read something about drew timme going back to school cause he'd make a lot more in NIL money than he probably wouldve in the nba as a non 1st round pick

Unlikely. 30th pick gets 2 years to see if he can play. Slotted at about 1.8 and 1.9 the second year. Someone correct me but clearing $3.7M in Spokane of all places is hard to do.

Now as a second round pick depending on how far you slide, sure it’s a gamble.

i read something about drew timme going back to school cause he'd make a lot more in NIL money than he probably wouldve in the nba as a non 1st round pick
Oscar Tshiebwe from Kentucky probably clearing more this season than if he was a late first rounder/early second had he jumped to the NBA.

Trae
Murray
Hunter
Jae
Clint

Trae still has to give more effort defensively but that’s the framework of a successful supporting cast around him. He gets hunted on the switch & those 4 can adequately communicate on the backend.

But again, Trae still has to try :lol:

Damn you moving Collins to the bench?

ill steelo ill steelo

Thoughts on this? And Pooles potential :nerd:

You put it perfectly right here:

His ceiling kinda crazy. 3rd quarter he just had was a clinic. And it wasn’t even about the shots that were made or missed. It’s the precision on the cuts, the timing, THE CREATIVITY, and the understanding of the offense and space. Shorty really understands how to play in that way. That’s tough for young guards.

All the little things. He looks GREAT & his play will demand more run than he got last year. No holes as a PnR ball handler & understands what Kerr needs when he’s off the ball. He’s a rising star.

And then Wise has a ton of value as a rim runner.

It’ll be yet another high points-per-possession option they can hit, and will become a national talking point as long as Wise can stay on the floor.

Fully expect the offense to be better than last year.

They remain the favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom