2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
310432531_6317057401656064_5040834818127860508_n.jpg

Now, given 100% or near it health for majority of szn and going into the post, I’m feeling very confident in an ECF appearance for these kids in the world’s most famous arena THIS year.

Surprise, they here again.
It can be an outlier type of year but I’m getting 04 pistons vibes with a couple breakouts among the young leaders.

There’s no mistaking that defense is going to be top tier.

With that said, they are maybe 1 or 2 players away from legit contention. 1-2 szns is just enough time to make Julius an asset again.

Maybe even less time but for now he’s still our bully. No one is stopping that freight train 1v1.

Those two players could be Dray & ZW. That’s the dream combo [as of now]to put this current roster over.

Leon Rose should be a lurking NTer.
What’s the best betting site/app currently? The one with Jesse Pinkman?

Whats Bronny’s wingspan? No reason he couldnt play on the Thunder right now. He fits exactly what theyre trying to do, positionless, bunch of athletic try hards, 5 out on offense whoever gets the d board push and initiate into a series of dribble hand offs and middle pick and rolls until an advantage is created. And i mean this completely independent of him being LeBron James’ son and all the extra benefit that will bring
Bryce the one. He is going to be biggest in the family. Looks to have solid fundamentals at his age

And to think it's grown men on this site that hate on them.

Grown BLACK MEN. Embarrassing creatures they are.
Almost everyone at my work hates LeBron for no reason. We play pickup ball at lunch cause we have an outside full court next to the warehouse. One day I wore a LeBron jersey to play in, and they just started goin at me, saying how much they hated LeBron, calling him LeBum and small **** **** like that. I asked all of them the simple question of why they hated him, and they couldn’t think of an answer.

I don’t get haters, seriously. There’s celebrities I don’t care for, I’ll admit. But to smoke someone for wearing their product/merch? Hell naw man

Edit: Even ppl on my own team clown me when I wear LeBron merch and shoes. Mostly cause they think Jordan is god and prolly can’t even name how many rings he has

Last edited:
Bryce the one. He is going to be biggest in the family. Looks to have solid fundamentals at his age
Bryce look like he gon have that light skinned game tho.

Everybody on the Thunder now is low key kinda ugly in the face and they play defense like it, and resultantly aint scared to dive on a loose ball, kinda stick their face in there, get switched off on a big and actually fight him for position even tho again you might catch an elbow.

Bryce look like hes moving out of the way and letting them score

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom