2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is kinda my thing, though.

Paying free agent Jalen Brunson feels like what you do when your foundation is already in place and you have the room to sign another guy to push it forward.

The Knicks foundation isn’t there. And it’s time to pay RJ, too. So a year from now we got almost $90m tied up in those three guys?

Just feels like it gets damn tough in a hurry.

Randle probably ain’t bringing back a return that moves the needle.
I agree, Brunson's the kinda guy you sign when you need a little something extra
And after Randle's last season his value isn't as high anymore but that was unpredictable after the season he had before
I think the FO just sees an opportunity to win 40 games and make the playoffs again and they're going for it
I'd rather tank and rebuild with our young guys but sadly I'm not the one getting paid to make the decisions

Couple pages behind because I am trying to work while catching up but dudes are paying NT bets in payment plans?
1656627745454.gif

I hope some of y’all didn’t/don’t bet with real bookies. Would end up in some shattered knee caps real quick :lol:

I ain't accepting no damn payment plan :lol:

This is kinda my thing, though.

Paying free agent Jalen Brunson feels like what you do when your foundation is already in place and you have the room to sign another guy to push it forward.

The Knicks foundation isn’t there. And it’s time to pay RJ, too. So a year from now we got almost $90m tied up in those three guys?

Just feels like it gets damn tough in a hurry.

Randle probably ain’t bringing back a return that moves the needle.
I think most Knick fans agree with this, I sure do.

I think most Knick fans agree with this, I sure do.
It’s goofy money regardless - but he’s far from the only guy making goofy money.

It’s just extra goofy money when you aren’t close to being competitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom