2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right.

And never mind for Dallas it would’ve been just money. Not having to move off half an already limited roster to bump into the cap for him.

Throwing bad money at bad decisions a previous regime made us how you end up in the trenches.

I don’t care how Knicks fans wanna justify it - busting your max cap space cherry on Jalen Brunson to pair with Julius Randle is peak maximum goofy ****. It’s bad money.

It woulda been bad money for Dallas, too.
Half? We got rid of Kemba who's washed, Burks who shoots 39% overall and Noel who played 1/4 of the season last year

Giving the money to Brunson and keeping Randle isn't my ideal move but we really didn't lose much for it

Hell we got 3 first rounders in exchange :lol: Heavily protected so we're not seeing those picks anytime soon but still :lol:

I'm also willing to wait to see how Brunson performs before I start complaining. Keeping Randle is the worse move to me.

OKC paid somebody
ohhh.png

KD deal must already be done seeing how active all of these teams are :wow:

Giving the money to Brunson and keeping Randle isn't my ideal move but we really didn't lose much for it

Hell we got 3 first rounders in exchange :lol: Heavily protected so we're not seeing those picks anytime soon but still :lol:

I'm also willing to wait to see how Brunson performs before I start complaining. Keeping Randle is the worse move to me.
This is kinda my thing, though.

Paying free agent Jalen Brunson feels like what you do when your foundation is already in place and you have the room to sign another guy to push it forward.

The Knicks foundation isn’t there. And it’s time to pay RJ, too. So a year from now we got almost $90m tied up in those three guys?

Just feels like it gets damn tough in a hurry.

Randle probably ain’t bringing back a return that moves the needle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom