2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just gonna watch him packed out though and stand there and chew your gum? I’m coming over and doing something
Ehh are you really? I am not buying it. Jumping into fights isnt some given for everyone.

But I really don’t care past this. The Warriors “resolved it” Theyre basically ignoring it. So whatever

Nobody did that man :lol:. Y’all just have this strange image of Poole in y’all mind, that he had to have had it coming, contracts, Haynes report etc. When it could’ve been a lot of other ****. And by most accounts, it was.
I can 99% say Poole has been pissing teammates off with the contract talk and attitude change cause of the new $ lol

Draymond is also having trouble with his Bm and custody so he already was in a mood . I can’t remember what Poole said but I put it in here the other day lol

I can 99% say Poole has been pissing teammates off with the contract talk and attitude change cause of the new $ lol

Draymond is also having trouble with his Bm and custody so he already was in a mood . I can’t remember what Poole said but I put it in here the other day lol

Is this HIM HIM type sources, or you got an inside line :nerd:

Screenshot_20221009-141335_Instagram.jpg
Steve-Dicaprio.jpg

Moved a muscle, to get Cp3 (the instigator on the other team) ….out of harms way..while his teammates were going after Cp3 :lol:

You said you ain’t ever seen it before. Well there it is.
lebron saved CP3's life
BI wouldve turned him into beyond burger meat
Its just real life. Yall not jumping into every fight your mans has gotten into. But whatever.
but they family arent they ?

we done ruined someones quincenera when i saw the homies girl get into with another girl back in my days as a yute

Y'all gotta have some of the easiest desk jobs around. Creating pointless, senseless arguments based off nothing :lol:
Office Space - Reaction GIFs

Fan fiction. Fantasy

Sidenote: seeing something on YouTube, being 15 years old…is crazy.

We getting old.

I had this thought when we were talking about shot blockers yesterday and someone mentioned Zo.

I remembered probably the greatest 10 minutes off the bench I’ve ever seen :lol:

Then I’m like what is this quality, then I look at the upload date :lol: ’06 babies in high school now. Wild

Don’t eem need Woj & Shams long as we got you & P C H P C H .

Best site on the internet

Since ‘99 :nthat:

I had this thought when we were talking about shot blockers yesterday and someone mentioned Zo.

I remembered probably the greatest 10 minutes off the bench I’ve ever seen :lol:

Then I’m like what is this quality, then I look at the upload date :lol: ’06 babies in high school now. Wild

And the clip probably wasn't uploaded until 2-3 days after the game :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom