2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
100%, literally nothing for me to do. Im just mad hes making me waste my time/money/gas to come sit here and do nothing when i could just vpn and be on Teams at home and do nothing there

My last job was the ultimate do-nothing gig. I probably worked 3 hours max a day. I drove to vegas on the clock once and didn’t miss any tasks/meetings :lol:

FMyrumbVkAAI3nN.jpeg

My last job was the ultimate do-nothing gig. I probably worked 3 hours max a day. I drove to vegas on the clock once and didn’t miss any tasks/meetings :lol:
I havent done 3 hours of work total in a month since I have been here. Telos is amazing at getting these kind of contracts. Just onboarding paperwork, benefit selection, timesheet, required trainings, etc. And they covered me TS clearance to do all this nothing, and rumored about to add SCI designation so I guess I’m going to be doing super secret classified nothing

Either Chip Engelland is a magician or the Thunder gonna see a mean regression to the mean from a team who has been 29th and 30th in 3 pt shooting the last few seasons

I could never do hours like that. My work/life balance isn't balanced at all, it's always been heavily skewed towards life.
I've paid the cost but my QOL isn't much lower than it would be otherwise. I might've owned nicer things but my mental health would likely be far worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom