2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
This who some of y’all really wanna compare Lebron to

4632672b34116d6e1cc493a207d3ccfb--that-s-show--show.jpg

Yeah man eff this selfish, non team playin 💩head.

Hope he tears his you know what, hate me for sayin it, frankly idc. I been 100% done with him. I'm talkin 100% smack about him this entire year until the fool is out the league.

Worst basketball player in Lakers history. I'M NOT HAVIN IT NO MORE. HOW TF you not joining your gotdamn teammates in the huddle?!? He's fired bruh.

And if Pelinka don't have the balls to cut or trade his ***, then I hope he gets fired too

Hope he tears his you know what, hate me for sayin it, frankly idc. I been 100% done with him. I'm talkin 100% smack about him this entire year until the fool is out the league.
Clown stuff man. The guy is playing a children's game that has no direct impact on you. Don't say/think/wish stuff like that on people.

Clown stuff man. The guy is playing a children's game that has no direct impact on you. Don't say/think/wish stuff like that on people.
My comment has no direct impact on him or you either. I'm hot tempered today. Y'all shouldn't have posted that video of him not joining his teammates in the huddle. Now Russ doing the whole "there's an I in team bs" in front of thousands in the arena is bad optics. His fault for doing clown stuff to allow clown fans like me to clown him

My comment has no direct impact on him or you either. I'm hot tempered today. Y'all shouldn't have posted that video of him not joining his teammates in the huddle. Now Russ doing the whole "there's an I in team bs" in front of thousands in the arena is bad optics. His fault for allowing clown fans like me to clown him
I had to read it. I don't need to read that kind of mean-spirited stuff. Thanks.

I had to read it. I don't need to read that kind of mean-spirited stuff. Thanks.
I feel you bro. For what it's worth I don't wish that kind of crap on people I actually know in real life, including the dudes I converse with on the internet, like NT. I save the clown talk for clown folks like Westbrick.

Had I been sitting courtside last night I woulda yelled out to Westbrick "Ey bruh why you too good to join your teammates in the huddle?" See what that clown woulda said.

Last edited:

Worst basketball player in Lakers history. I'M NOT HAVIN IT NO MORE. HOW TF you not joining your gotdamn teammates in the huddle?!? He's fired bruh.

And if Pelinka don't have the balls to cut or trade his ***, then I hope he gets fired too

This is WAY TOO MUCH man.

Weren’t you wearing a knee brace in High School in the 80’s when you got hurt?

Now you’re wishing that on others?

Come on bro.

Wishing an ACL tear on a pro athlete is peak 🤡 sh*t

Easiest way to determine someone hasn't played sports is when they wish that on someone.

Grow up.
Been playing sports all my life bro. Probably longer than you been alive. Did you miss the black n white photos of me hooping that I posted on here I while back? I played Wide Receiver in football too. Scored 2 TD's against Inglewood High back in '91. Got VHS tapes to prove it.

Carry on...

This is WAY TOO MUCH man.

Weren’t you wearing a knee brace in High School in the 80’s when you got hurt?

Now you’re wishing that on others?

Come on bro.
You have a good memory.

I probably don't truly mean what I said. Heat of the moment type stuff. Plus I don't know the man personally anyway.

Either way, I as well as countless Lakers fans, want Russ outta town because he does not have a winning attitude and it's clear he don't want to be part of this team.

giphy (13).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom