2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant believe i trusted this guy rust

Dunzo List GIFs | Tenor

send him home

Yeah man eff this selfish, non team playin 💩head.

Hope he tears his you know what, hate me for sayin it, frankly idc. I been 100% done with him. I'm talkin 100% smack about him this entire year until the fool is out the league.

Worst basketball player in Lakers history. I'M NOT HAVIN IT NO MORE. HOW TF you not joining your gotdamn teammates in the huddle?!? He's fired bruh.

And if Pelinka don't have the balls to cut or trade his ***, then I hope he gets fired too
:smh:

I know more than a few of y’all were disappointed that he played in every game before they shut it down at the very end.

Hopefully he’s available for y’all every night again this year

I’m taking the Nuggs for No. 1 seed in the West. Reinforced line-up, Mile High advantage and Joker doesn’t load manage.

Tough squad.
As long as they stay relatively healthy, I agree.

Think the Clips are going to be really good too, but I foresee a good deal of load management for them.

“A leader isn’t trading for Rust nor staying silent year 2 of his shenanigans”

Bron has a giving heart and is willing to go to bat for his boys and give them time/space when needed. True leadership.

Unlike your man Steverino over there with a front row seat letting his mans get bodied free of charge for the world to see.

Trade Russ for KD

Nets join the race for Wembanyama

Bron KD and AD get to contend for another ring

I’m taking the Nuggs for No. 1 seed in the West. Reinforced line-up, Mile High advantage and Joker doesn’t load manage.

Tough squad.
I have Nuggets Over on wins on my bet board. It seems like a lock to me....

I just looked and I went double over my usual budget. That's what happens when you don't pay attention. I feel like I have some surefire locks in there though.

Feel like the Pacers are a better team than what they’re being projected at. Only way I wouldn’t pick them over 23.5 is if they actually do the Russ trade and wind up buying him out.

I like their roster as-is more than Charlotte who has an O/U of 10 more wins.

According to the Clippers TV broadcast team, as of this season Ish Smith has taken the lead in most NBA teams played for with 13. A few guys are at 12.

Been playing sports all my life bro. Probably longer than you been alive. Did you miss the black n white photos of me hooping that I posted on here I while back? I played Wide Receiver in football too. Scored 2 TD's against Inglewood High back in '91. Got VHS tapes to prove it.

Carry on...

Makes it even worse. You know what it takes and what you have to sacrifice yet here you are 40 years later hoping a player has a career altering injury. Like I said, peak 🤡 sh*t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom