2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that dust has settled. I do agree with notion that nets are in NO hurry

They SHOULD ask for booker in a suns trade. Why not? They have all the leverage.

My ask would be a star plus picks. Not no damn role plauers

This ain’t KD on an expiring. It’s KD on a 4 year deal with no option

I’m no booker fan, but they’d be crazy to trade him for a 16 year vet

How can you say is Lebrons era when Curry has just as many titles all while beating Lebron.

Lebron has not denied anyone a ring ... everyone that needed to eat ate on Lebrons watch!

I swear!

It came up a few weeks ago but this is why I say Jordan is the GOAT. This man stopped Prime Clyde, Chuck, Prime GP, Kemp, Stockton, Malone from getting rings, stopped Magic from getting #6 and I can’t even begin to name the other HOFers in the East that he eliminated on the way to his 6. Finals appearances.

Lebby took out: 23 year-old KD and Rust/21 year-old Harden/“21-year old” Serge, Timmy/TP2/Manu, a (73-9) Warriors team that beat him 3/4 years and…..Jimmy Butler.

A super young team, two teams that beat him immediately after and Jimmy Butler in a championship that a lot of folks don’t respect (EYE respect it because they all played with the same rules but that is a different story). But no matter how you cut it, that is not GOAT material to me.

- now that Bradley Beal has wisely chose the super bag please don’t show his face scrunched up when the Wizards are getting smacked by 30 routinely.

- imagine if the nba had a favorited nations clause for certain players

Why would they give to a player that is un-playable in the playoffs?

The way of the Mavs. Stock up on centers!

But I was down to sign him for the minimum, not the entire MLE

Welp

He'll be good for 1 or 2 rounds with Luka at least, prob not past that unfortunately

Have you seen Dwight Powell and kleiber play? At least javalencan catch a lob and rebound

Dwight Powell would give you tony smell stats while starting
Maxi proved he can hang in the Playoffs

But yeah, Javale is actually a good backup.. and Luka will make him look even better

Javale prob can't play against the elite of the elite teams unfortunately

They expect Dragic to be that wing creator signing....

1656633234398.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom