2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a clips fan again. Wall adaptable. Stubborn, but adaptable.

Let’s go

NBA free agency > Latinas
Estas loco
A freaking monkey can do Pelinka's job. All you have to do is sign forme clients, Klutch clients and has-beens.
1656633986368.jpeg

Guess they're just going to lean more into the Klutch subsidiary business. I think Rich Paul could really end up being the next GM after Rob is done unfortunately.

Just can't put into words how much of an anchor russ's contact has been to team building for LAL the last two offseasons. I say that as someone who was honestly pretty high on LAL for next year if they could get off of Russ.

Wenyen, Stanley, Austin, Damian Jones, THT, Nunn, Troy brown JR, like it's amazing to me what they're surrounding Bron and AD with.

They technically could I guess.

I'm learning some of this as we go along
Like this is the first time I’m hearing of this. This makes most in season trades not possible yet nobody knew. You prob couldn’t trade Ben Simmons for jaylen brown in the middle of the season in theory,

Even aside for Ben and harden, the nets were like the perfect team for this scenario

Just can't put into words how much of an anchor russ's contact has been to team building for LAL the last two offseasons. I say that as someone who was honestly pretty high on LAL for next year if they could get off of Russ.

Wenyen, Stanley, Austin, Damian Jones, THT, Nunn, Troy brown JR, like it's amazing to me what they're surrounding Bron and AD with.

Dang Jaylen Brown was the only Celtic that played consist in the finals and he the first name they trying to trade this off-season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom