2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's a lot of cognitive dissonance being a warriors and A's fan. on one hand, im like "**** the luxury tax, keep printing that money joey!"... then i have to watch the oakland a's front office nickel and dime gold glovers and pay them a teacher's salary.
Giants are getting left behind too by the Padres and Dodgers, so I we're in the same boat. The chips we got from '10,'12, '14 keeps me afloat though.

They're not going to.

Dray not gonna get a new extension because of the Poole shenanigans and being a malcontent and is likely gone after this season

Klay may have to take a paycut to stay or he could be gone in a couple years as well.

They are one reason why the cap keeps rising with their deep playoff runs. Overcharge the local fanbase with each home game.
I can see Draymond being gone, but not Klay. Essentially choosing Poole over Klay is crazy, no matter the age.

Happy for Wiggins. They tried to write him off.
1665874380747.gif

Happy for Wiggins. They tried to write him off. Im all for guys staying places that took a flier on you/helped you improve your game. GSW made Wiggs an All Star and Champion it has to mean something
man was really the second most impactful player in the finals for a championship team after so many folks doubted him. love to see it

And they did it all before the largest salary cap increase ever. These cap increases just keep working in their favor, lol.

That’s sad to be that young and having kidney failure.

Good chance he either had very high blood pressure or diabetes that went untreated for a decade plus. Which is surprising because you’d think being a professional athlete will have access to the best health care. Plus you’re always being monitored.

You would have to take ALOT of street drugs consistently to be diagnosed with that. Nate never came off as someone who’d be into that :smh:

All this talk about contracts and luxury tax is 😂. In reality it’s backdoor deals being done with sponsors and advertisement money that pay close to NBA contracts. Draymond could easily have hidden GSW contract money written into his other investments. He can have sponsors for his podcast or even TNT pay him money that doesn’t count against salary caps

All this talk about contracts and luxury tax is 😂. In reality it’s backdoor deals being done with sponsors and advertisement money that pay close to NBA contracts. Draymond could easily have hidden GSW contract money written into his other investments. He can have sponsors for his podcast or even TNT pay him money that doesn’t count against salary caps

That would mean they want him around and most likely they don't. His play ain't worth the BS no more. Especially this last episode. They been tip toe'n around Dray for years and giving him a pass. This gives them a way to "punish" him and move on w/o it being like a trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom