2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s sad to be that young and having kidney failure.

Good chance he either had very high blood pressure or diabetes that went untreated for a decade plus. Which is surprising because you’d think being a professional athlete will have access to the best health care. Plus you’re always being monitored.

You would have to take ALOT of street drugs consistently to be diagnosed with that. Nate never came off as someone who’d be into that :smh:
Could be generic factors as well.

Phife from a Tribe Called Quest also had kidney failure at a relatively young age and ended up needing a transplant. Got it and still died in his 50s.

Hope things go better for Nate.

nba money is crazy man.. imagine being drafted late in the first round and not being regarded as a top talent. playing like sewage water your rookie year, being demoted to the g league. then having 1.5 good to above average seasons and BOOM $140 million

props to the kid for working at his craft

I hate how they make it seem like the G-League is the Night's Watch. If you were a late first round pick it's quite normal to play in the G-League.

maxresdefault.jpeg

gettyimages-1187863331.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault2.jpeg

maxresdefault3.jpeg

I hate how they make it seem like the G-League is the Night's Watch. If you were a late first round pick it's quite normal to play in the G-League.

maxresdefault.jpeg

gettyimages-1187863331.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault2.jpeg

maxresdefault3.jpeg

my comment was no slight at the gleague. when Poole was sent back to santa cruz, his shot selection and decision making were almost as inefficient as his rookie year. kerr didn't trust to give him minutes despite wanamaker, baze, and oubre being the only other guards outside of steph. that month in the gleague did wonders for him and his confidence. i do see it as a "demotion" when they refer to it as sent "down" to the gleague, tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom