2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Cousins going to get anything more than a Minimum?

Mavs could have used that on him and still had the MLE

I'm kinda iffy about them spending it on McGee

Just can't put into words how much of an anchor russ's contact has been to team building for LAL the last two offseasons. I say that as someone who was honestly pretty high on LAL for next year if they could get off of Russ.

Wenyen, Stanley, Austin, Damian Jones, THT, Nunn, Troy brown JR, like it's amazing to me what they're surrounding Bron and AD with.
Lakers don’t seem to understand team building right now…They went from loading up on washed 50 year olds to young dudes that where out of their last teams rotation with one foot out the league :lol:

It was predictable they would try to overcorrect tho , but same results …N the guy supposed to be the bridge between AD/Bron n the new players is still Westbrook :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Since everyone got "sources" this what mines is telling me
fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_6-30-2022_6-41-18PM.png

Can't remember if I read this or saw this on tv but it was said that Nets could lock KD in a room, give Kyrie the max, and still have both guys back and happy. That this was KD & Kyrie pulling out the nuclear option.

Nets might be in enough of a panic mode to actually bring them both back now.

The 2 teams KD offered could be bluffs because they both have nothing the Nets really covet.

Either way, Nets lost. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom