2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
1656640380471.png

Do not bet with this man

I’m just realizing now that the Rockets have the Nets 2024 and 2026 1st round picks. Both unprotected, and they have first-round pick swaps with the Nets in 2023, 2025, and 2027, all unprotected as well from the Harden trade.

Like the Nets are literally ****ed if they get a trash return on any trade they make.

Billy King is somewhere nodding his head in approval right now lmao.

oh my god we signed a 25 year old that plays our biggest position of need to a deal that makes him the 15th highest paid at that position

edit: the cap is projected to increase to $136M in 23-24 then to $142M in 24-25 how will we ever recover

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
I was going to say “enjoy them 20 win seasons” but upon further review, since moving to OKC in ‘08, they have only had three losing seasons :wow: They have the 6th best record since (Spurs are #1 ahead of Miami by 62 games).

This seems like one of those tests I would take and like the answer so I might have to pass :lol:
Proof you need to get your self back down here. a-friend a-friend and I got you

if i am utah, i gamble and trade for kd or a11
similiar to kawhi with the sa/toronto situation. nets probably want kd far away from the east

1656642138157.png

oh my god we signed a 25 year old that plays our biggest position of need to a deal that makes him the 15th highest paid at that position

edit: the cap is projected to increase to $136M in 23-24 then to $142M in 24-25 how will we ever recover
In all srsness, I want Jalen Brunson to prove the contract right. I'll always pull for him

He'll def get close to a 50 ball next season, if not get it. For whatever that's worth

I’m just realizing now that the Rockets have the Nets 2024 and 2026 1st round picks. Both unprotected, and they have first-round pick swaps with the Nets in 2023, 2025, and 2027, all unprotected as well from the Harden trade.

Like the Nets are literally ****ed if they get a trash return on any trade they make.

Billy King is somewhere nodding his head in approval right now lmao.

they consistently make other franchises better... boston with jaylen and tatum and now houston lol...they actually built a decent squad pre KD and Kyrie but traded it all away for harden who ended up leaving

if i am utah, i gamble and trade for kd or a11
similiar to kawhi with the sa/toronto situation. nets probably want kd far away from the east

1656642138157.png
I know I know, but datz you live in Oklahoma City!, but I cant imagine Kd wanting to go to Utah

they consistently make other franchises better... boston with jaylen and tatum and now houston lol...they actually built a decent squad pre KD and Kyrie but traded it all away for harden who ended up leaving

They threw all the good vibes they built cleaning up the mess they had only to get right back into another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom