2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hindsight is easy. He was utterly unplayable in a playoff series a year ago.
Nah man... I can't say that. It was clear as day imo that he was a valuable rotation player. Can't be so hard on him for his first Playoff run

During his first 3 regular seasons he popped. Even with uneven playing time. Playing off ball is a skill and he would seamlessly switch on and off ball. I would bet anything Brunson was one of the best locker room guys and that he would show out in practices. They had to be seeing this **** develop lol

holeup (1).png

Damn.

EYE have said before love DT and Sue but they have had a stranglehold on the W for years and have been taking opportunities away from deserving players.

At least Sue is bouncing after this year, DT should follow suit.

Damn.

EYE have said before love DT and Sue but they have had a stranglehold on the W for years and have been taking opportunities away from deserving players.

Facts

Well that's a mean thing to say.

The knicks havent won a title in 50 years but we still listen to you whenever the playoffs come around.
That's yalls fault. No one told you to do that :lol:

I'm just saying, a lot of these jokes are from cats who were more than ok with overpaying Russ for 40 20 60 and 5 TOs per game. Keep that same energy.

Damn.

So is this Skylar basically calling the coach a clown?

8 mil on the Dubs is really like 35 mil with the tax
I think their luxury tax almost matched the salaries itself last year for the team. Which is crazy to think about in itself

Lacob doesn't seem like a cheap guy doe
9zy7x0_th (2).png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom