2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

got dang it, i love this squad. ngl, im legit bummed that #95 aint gonna be on the warriors sidelines :frown: this really gonna be me next season:

two-buttons.png

Isn’t this juries only year. Why would you take Russ for the same purpose. You can find a better package than him
but you get 2 first round picks which in 2027 and 2029 the lakers will probably be one of the worst teams around by then.

the lakers could wait next year and sign kyrie out right but lebron aint getting any younger.

Why do y’all think the owners are going to whine this next CBA? Revenues are up. Look at this money being handed out today. Guys asking for trades isn’t new. Help me understand
Unprecedented level of stars being able to collect the bag and then force a trade immediately. Super maxes obviously were a huge fail from the owner’s perspective too.

Guess they're just going to lean more into the Klutch subsidiary business. I think Rich Paul could really end up being the next GM after Rob is done unfortunately.
Nah, they’re not going to make 2 super agent hires in a row and I don’t even know if Rich would even want that right now. My boy who works in the league gave me a name for the Lakers’ next GM but I forgot. He’s currently in a major FO right now.

Nah, they’re not going to make 2 super agent hires in a row and I don’t even know if Rich would even want that right now. My boy who works in the league gave me a name for the Lakers’ next GM but I forgot. He’s currently in a major FO right now.
I think it's gonna be the Buss boys or Omar Wilkes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom