2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dubs lost Belly, GP, JTA, probably Otto. I know they developing on the young guys but damn. Maybe 1-2 pickups, Bruce Brown woudve been nice for them or even Gallo.

giphy.gif

If Utah lands Ayton and runs it back with D Mitch, Ainge out here playing chess while the rest playing checkers.

• Wow
Reactions: HIM
I actually think this will work with Minny’s personnel. They can afford to bench gobert in a bad matchup without having to go small. Or they can go big and take advantage. I’m sure Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 agrees with me here.

I’m forward to an MVP season from KAT.
I for sure see it working with KAT and Gobert. KAT like to play in the perimeter and shoot threes, Gobert takes care of the paint.

Minny should be better next year. Gobert's presence not only improves their defense tenfold but it also puts less stress on KAT to have to guard other Centers/Bigs, making KAT an even greater mismatch when Minny plays a lineup with both twin towers on the court at the same time.

Doesn’t make them a legit contender, but Minny can make some noise in the playoffs now.
Their issue was decision making late in games.

This trade doesn’t solve that.

I don’t know how you can watch Gobert play and decide to give up three unprotected first rounders, another 1st, a pick swap AND three rotation players. One of them in Vanderbilt who is more versatile than Gobert defensively :lol:

That’s an Anthony Davis type package for a guy who can’t score 1on1 & can’t guard any of the league’s top players in the PnR.

Glen Taylor & A Rod paid Tim Connelly all that money to come in & ruin the team within a week :lol: I don’t know why they valued him so highly in the first place

They must be moving Donovan next. Royce White is gone, Now Rudy. Danny Ainge must be starting over in Utah.

Running two 7 footers at the 4 and 5 in todays NBA is unheard with Rudy and Towns.

Very happy for Pat Bev. He is living da dream. A chance to play in da Mecca of Family First WHITE 👸 is a dream.

Jazz wildin if they don't trade Spida. They gonna be stuck in the back end of the lottery with him :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom