2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there’s as many reasons there is that this makes sense for the Wolves as it doesn’t.
They could have seen how this FA is going and how next year FA looks and said we need to make a move now.
Otherwise, locked into max on KAT, max extension for Ant and a huge cap increase on McDaniels and said let’s go all in now. But the trade sacrifices the second contract of Ant to this trade. Could have said, we’re in Minnesota, we’re not getting a max FA no matter how great Ant may become.

With KAT, Ant, McDaniels, Gobert and cap holds they are around $25-30mil in cap space. What likely happens is either they trade DLo before the end of the year. Or they basically bring him back at a smaller number and say this is the team for the next 4-5 years and bank on continuity.

Spida next

FVGIdurXoAAvgWJ.jpg

Don’s trynna manifest the message on his hat for himself :nthat::nthat:

Minny looks nice

Boston looks amazing

I know one player they can add, Schroeder… might be set

It's a great fit. The Wolves got better. I just don't like that it goes all the way into 2029 though.

50 win team. Playoffs will be a story…but they got everything in place.

Roles and chemistry just need to be defined. I think this is good for ANT’s development as well as good for KAT. Get a taste of consistent winning, and a playoff series win hopefully.

Gobert being healthy with that lineup, is a playoff team off rip. They got better. And that is something you cannot say about Minnesota T wolves.

Look at the damn Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom