2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're the Minnesota Timberwolves.

A franchise that, in its 33-year history...
...has finished with a winning record only nine (9) times.
...has made the playoffs only ten (10) times.
...has won precisely two (2) playoff series (both in the same season).

Because of your location, big name free agents have never been interested in signing there.

You are the definition of NBA purgatory if there ever was one.

You finally hit on a true franchise player in the draft after years of busts.

So as ridiculous as it sounds for the Wolves to trade away four (4) first round picks and bunch of guys for a 30-year-old who has been questionable in the playoffs, you have to make that move if you're the Timberwolves.
It’s kinda actually why you will remain the Minnesota Timberwolves and continue mediocrity. You didn’t have to make this move at this cost. That’s sort of what handicaps these bad teams, feeling like they have to make ridiculous moves. They just mortgaged their future on Rudy Gobert.

He got some good D but he aint got the ratchet like that.

1656723657460.png

Yeah you mortgage the future like that for one of THEM Steve, Lebby, PHA, Luka etc.

A generational player that can shift the landscape of your team.

Not Rudy ****ing Gobert.
I gotta be honest, this move makes me wonder what Kyries market is/was? Like No way he commands more than two firsts right?

70FED012-8698-4DF5-836F-1A5D7A9E2A8B.jpeg

Still kind of unreal. & never did I think the loss of a man I never met or rooted for all that much would impact me as this guy has. A part of me isn’t the same anymore & I don’t think it ever will. This just feels so wrong.

Denies my 🐐 AI his ring. Blessed with everything physically my man wasn’t. Got more rings to boot. Copied Jordan. Copied him well. Studied the greats & took his shot at the stars. Landed pretty high.

And everything I have learned about him says he deserved it all. The antithesis of my 🐐 out there. He prepared like no other. Very few. Mamba mentality as it’s called.

And took Brandy to prom. One of 3 childhood 🐐 womenz in this lifetime.
Tatum hot.

70FED012-8698-4DF5-836F-1A5D7A9E2A8B.jpeg

Still kind of unreal. & never did I think the loss of a man I never met or rooted for all that much would impact me as this guy has. A part of me isn’t the same anymore & I don’t think it ever will. This just feels so wrong.

Denies my 🐐 AI his ring. Blessed with everything physically my man wasn’t. Got more rings to boot. Copied Jordan. Copied him well. Studied the greats & took his shot at the stars. Landed pretty high.

And everything I have learned about him says he deserved it all. The antithesis of my 🐐 out there. He prepared like no other. Very few. Mamba mentality as it’s called.

And took Brandy to prom. One of 3 childhood 🐐 womenz in this lifetime.
Tatum hot.

Ya acting like Tatum cant afford plastic surgery
I have seen niptuck and if tatum committs to it, it is possible to look like kobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom