2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Wolves are mortgaging their future on KAT and Ant. This is the move that is we bet on them to be something for the next 4-5 years. They made what they thought would make them most successful. And that was Gobert.
We can have a disagreement on how successful that would be. But they are a better team this year compared to last.

Also it seems that 1 pick swap and 2029 1st is because they didn’t want to include Jaden McDaniels.

I thought they could have used some of that capital to package with Russel and upgrade at PG, don't see that happening now lol

The quotes by Finch and Connelly were opposite of the narrative that other teams and sources were making about DLo.

Again DLo’s career makes no sense whenever you think it’s stable some crazy **** happens and he’s on another team.

But Gobert move is a move that also is a big + for DLo. They could trade him, but the % he’s on the team for a few more years increased dramatically with this trade.
They could run rotations in the middle of the game where it’s DLo primary ball handler, Gobert big with Ant and KAT sub them in playing opposite as their own combo of primary ball handler and KAT big. And a combination of those 4.

T'Wolves gonna end up like the Lakers in two years. Three max contracts (including two supermaxes) and bare bones after.

Ya acting like Tatum cant afford plastic surgery
I have seen niptuck and if tatum committs to it, it is possible to look like kobe
Tatum opening night
20220701_190239.jpg

The Wolves are mortgaging their future on KAT and Ant. This is the move that is we bet on them to be something for the next 4-5 years. They made what they thought would make them most successful. And that was Gobert.
We can have a disagreement on how successful that would be. But they are a better team this year compared to last.

Also it seems that 1 pick swap and 2029 1st is because they didn’t want to include Jaden McDaniels.
this
if Ant is that guy and KAT can sustain this level of play and get better, the picks aren't going to mean much.
Gobert going to help clean up most of the defensive mistakes
might want to throw him a lob or give him the ball every once in awhile, even though he has bad hands, you got to feed him ever now and then. too many times, i seen the him right under neath the basket and jazz players jack up iso threes. worst case, he fumbles the ball, but more times than not he'll have a good look for a dunk or get fouled

2E9AEBA1-3282-434B-9E9F-003516DD259B.jpeg

Good starting point for a trade if you ask me. Win win. KD would be good with masai who is a leader.

fvv
Trent
Og
Kd
Barnes

My gawd

Plus AMAZING Toronto fans

Joe Tsai would rather work with 40-45 wins to fight for the 8 seed with some blue collar guys who come to work than an oft injured Big 3 with issues.

Ainge and DWade prolly tryna get KD to team up with Spider that's why they got all those picks for Gobert. What if Utah ends up pulling off a shocker and BKN nets themselves the haul of the century

fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_7-1-2022_8-26-42PM.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom