2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why women's sports organizations still do tone-deaf stuff like this.

The same thing that the NCAA did with thr weight room.

Maybe it's done on purpose to get people talking about it because more people are talking about the trophy than are talking about the damn game.
I thought about this as well but there's only so much that negative press/engagement can do. At some point you need to start countering that.

I thought about this as well but there's only so much that negative press/engagement can do. At some point you need to start countering that.

It can paint the women as sympathetic characters in this fight for athletic equality. It might make the league the villain but it is still bringing attention to the game.

I just can't see this being an accident man. They can't be that stupid in 2022.

Not sure why women's sports organizations still do tone-deaf stuff like this.

The same thing that the NCAA did with thr weight room.

Maybe it's done on purpose to get people talking about it because more people are talking about the trophy than are talking about the damn game.
I mean people want to hate on the WNBA and they’re going to find reasons to hate. Shame too because Kelsey Plum is mad fun to watch and a perfect example of how skillful and enjoyable that game is now… it’s not your 2001 WNBA anymore.

MajinZuub MajinZuub receiving his first $25 weekly installment payment from finessence finessence

screenshot_20220710-202747_twitter-jpg.2997246

For who? If Ayton signs in IND, how can they acquire KD?

I imagine a 3rd team would have to get involved in order for Brooklyn to get anything near their desired haul. So like he said - it will be a long shot but not impossible.

Edit:
If they can S&T Ayton for Myles Turner, maybe Phoenix can re-route Turner to Brooklyn.

Turner, Bridges, Johnson and all the picks. Not a headlining return, but that should keep the team competitive with flexibility moving forward.
While this is the best PHX could offer, that’s the same trade with Turner swapped in for Ayton. The only benefit is that BKN would only be locked into Turner for 2022-2023 before he gets off the books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom