2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have to do better than this trophy. KP deserves better.

Maybe someone ordered the wrong size, :lol:

This is the trophy, but in past years it has been bigger...
6c1a5397-05fb-4807-8261-831206f5e16e-Getty_1328774159.jpg

WNBA-All-Star-Game-2019-1124.jpg

They gotta give Plum a bigger trophy though.

How is Ja more athletic than Jordan?

Or "very well be more athletic?"

It’s opinion based, I’m just saying he COULD be depending on ones view.

I personally don’t think he is but I could see how some might.

But to play devils advocate, how is he not?

It’s opinion based, I’m just saying he COULD be depending on ones view.

I personally don’t think he is but I could see how some might.

But to play devils advocate, how is he not?

I know it's opinion based, that's why I was asking for an explanation as to why he IS more athletic than Jordan.

You didn't answer the question though.

It's not like the Nets were fighting for a play-in all season. They were a 1 or 2 seed when he went down in January.

While this is accurate, it doesn’t take into account how thin their roster was and how tight the East was. KD went out on 1/15. BKN was #1 as of 1/22 but went on an 11 game losing streak where Kyrie played 8 of the games.

They will be cooked without KD or a premium return.

Dame basically saying winning a ring anywhere else won't sit right with him. A ring somewhere else or at least in contention should feel better than missing the playoffs for the future but it's his decision.

I know it's opinion based, that's why I was asking for an explanation as to why he IS more athletic than Jordan.

You didn't answer the question though.

But I didn’t say EYE thought he was, I said he MAY be.

Followed by saying “SOME might think he is, it’s opinion”

What would one base it on? Speed? Explosiveness? Endurance?

And I specifically asked why you would say he MAY be.

But it's cool. We can drop it. NO hard feelings.

I mean Ja is probably one of the most (if not the most) explosive players in the game right now. He’s got speed, vertical is crazy, and obvious endurance. You’re essentially comparing the most athletic guy of this era to that era. But it all depends on what you measure “athletic” as

Same as people comparing Lebron to MJ.

MJ is the gold standard of all of this

And let’s be honest, most who say Ja IS more athletic never saw Jordan actually play besides YouTube highlights

Dame basically saying winning a ring anywhere else won't sit right with him. A ring somewhere else or at least in contention should feel better than missing the playoffs for the future but it's his decision.

Maaaaaannnn, Dame is inexplicably already a Top 75 player. A ring isn’t doing much for his legacy IMO. I would take that $60MM/per and remain loyal too if I were him :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom