2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a few years ago KD picked the nets instead of the Knicks in free agency saying the Knicks weren't cool... and when they got harden it was a guaranteed chip... now its looking like a mess for the nets lol... I blame kyrie though...kd really did waste his time going to the nets

Last edited:
this man’s conditioning and longevity is once in a lifetime. to be 6’9” and 250lbs and be able to sustain his athleticism and skill is unreal. igoudala, who’s known for taking extremely good care of his body, is barely getting minutes in the playoffs because his body is betraying him.. meanwhile bron doin summer runs for fun in year 20.

at 36, i play 2 games of full court and im DNP for the rest of the calendar month

All facts. I try to run with them young boys and be feeling like Kobe afterwards.
Body be hurting the next morning. Feet, back, knees. It's just tweaking pains everywhere.
Don't call me for no full court runs :lol:
SPORTS_160129660_AR_0_YVMOYBRPVGXN.jpg

we need this to happen just to see a backcourt of simmons and westbrook. that backboard gonna have to be made of adamantium
The level of backstabbing that would have to go on with AD to make this a reality would be ALL TIME JUICY.

As a nets fan im searching for a realistic positive out of this and i cant smdh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom