2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melo gotta wait till Joker retires to see 15 in rafters
wow.png

Yea from the Knicks maybe. He been looking cooked for 2 seasons now
Cooked as in not dropping 30-40 points on the regular? Then yes.

In the 2020/2021 season harden was a top 5 player before the injury that is still hampering him now. That season Jokic, Embiid, Curry, and harden were the only players to win multiple player of the months award.

I’m a betting man and my money is on harden looking really good if he is healthy.

Melo gotta wait till Joker retires to see 15 in rafters
wow.png

I used to question why the Nuggets let Jokic wear #15, especially after the MVP because he is the better #15 for Denver and would get the nod for the retired number. However, I found out the Yankees retired #8 twice for Yogi Berra and Bill Dickey in the 70s and the Knicks actually retired #15 twice for Earl Monroe and **** McGuire which means there is precedent in pro sports and the NBA. So unless it is just a New York thing, Melo’s jersey should make it up there :smokin

Cooked as in not dropping 30-40 points on the regular? Then yes.

In the 2020/2021 season harden was a top 5 player before the injury that is still hampering him now. That season Jokic, Embiid, Curry, and harden were the only players to win multiple player of the months award.

I’m a betting man and my money is on harden looking really good if he is healthy.
More or less than 25 ppg..? 👀

Melo’s scoring is not even worth the defensive liability anymore. He’ll get out scored more than he produces these days.

I must have a different perception of Denver Melo. The only "run" he had there was 09. They were first round exits in 6 of his 7 years there.
I guess that run just jumps out more than any NY squad he was on? He didn’t even make a ECF in a pretty weak East once with the Knicks. That 2013 Pacers serious was his biggest moment.

Melo is a complete zero on defense, but he can still pour in points. Maybe the Heat could use him during the regular season?
No way he gets to 8% body fat required to play. Especially at this stage of career like Jermaine O’Neal didn’t want to.

Said this during the game, all that moving dudes around in the post with no problem and bodying people up. . Wanted him to try Bron like that and it went exactly how I thought it would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom