2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get the HARASSING part but that is weird to have a flag of a school you didn't attend on your desk.

Exceptions:

Child Went There.

I'll also allow black folks with HBCU paraphernalia of schools they didn't attend.
He wanted to go there and it was motivation for him. I can wear a jersey and I never played for an NBA team but oh man I better not buy this school shirt cause....

who cares man. What college you went to and the whole concept of it being this exclusionary thing is super stupid. I'm gonna cop a bunch of Harvard apparel and get my Mike Ross on..who's gonna stop me. WHO.

He wanted to go there and it was motivation for him. I can wear a jersey and I never played for an NBA team but oh man I better not buy this school shirt cause....

who cares man. What college you went to and the whole concept of it being this exclusionary thing is super stupid. I'm gonna cop a bunch of Harvard apparel and get my Mike Ross on..who's gonna stop me. WHO.

I swear that Suits was the first thing I thought about after your post about ole boy not going there and dacomeup dacomeup talmbout “Why would you lie about something that’s easily verifiable” :lol:. I rocked with the show heavy (I recall you being in the thread) and as ridiculous as I found it to be, from what I have seen as I have gotten older there is actually some merit to the overall premise/concept…except for when it comes to lawyers :lol:

I swear that Suits was the first thing I thought about after your post about ole boy not going there and dacomeup dacomeup talmbout “Why would you lie about something that’s easily verifiable” :lol:. I rocked with the show heavy (I recall you being in the thread) and as ridiculous as I found it to be, from what I have seen as I have gotten older there is actually some merit to the overall premise/concept…except for when it comes to lawyers :lol:
I'm about to watch it again. Show was fire. Made me think wearing a suit every day was the freshest thing you could do...now I hate it. Premise was ridiculous, that's clearly not how lawyering works, when Mike became an investment banker that's not how investment banking works but who cares. It was dramatic and interesting.

Like you said. Everything except how they actually did their jobs was great.

I have a ton of gear from my sister's college. I wear it all the time. No one's stopped me yet.
only to have Trae young come and chill it tf out
He has a losing record against a worse version of the team. That's including the playoff series we lost. I think we'd be ok.

Y’all not even let Knicks fans enjoy landing a legitimate, perennial Allstar in his prime without slander. Cold world |l

Knicks need to stop playing and hand over them picks and rj to ainge

Why do that when they can wait him out and not give up RJ
:lol:

I'm about to watch it again. Show was fire. Made me think wearing a suit every day was the freshest thing you could do...now I hate it. Premise was ridiculous, that's clearly not how lawyering works, when Mike became an investment banker that's not how investment banking works but who cares. It was dramatic and interesting.

Like you said. Everything except how they actually did their jobs was great.
I can’t stand wearing suits. I don’t mind it but having to wear one longer than 4 hours is too long lol

How come? Biggest star player since Melo. I think that could do a lot for them going forward.
Although I think it was misguided there was a lot more narrative about Melo as a true franchise moving superstar than Mitchell.

I also think Knicks fans are a little more jaded now about the “any savior will do” thing. At least my friends are, I can’t speak to the bing bong crowd.

My sister went to Temple and a university in England, but her entire travel wardrobe is UNLV gear though.

She came out here when I was leaving, I won a raffle for a $500 credit in the bookstore. No more classes, so didn't need anything. Was gonna turn it down but my sister was like hell no, I can use it.

I told her this 15 minutes before the bookstore was going to close, for the weekend, and her flight was Sunday morning.

5 mins later I am watching her run through the bookstore like she on a supermarket sweep. Grabbing embroidered hoodies and screen-printed tees like...
giphy.webp

I don't own a single piece of attire from any of the schools I attended. Got a lot of Jumpman Georgetown stuff though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom