2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riiight

20220408_162242.jpg
No matching Kobes? :smh:

Been working remote for the last three years (pre-COVID) and don't think I can go back to the office.

Only time I wear college stuff is when at work when I don’t feel like wearing Dolphins stuff

During F1 Pre setup week I was wearing a UCF Football shirt and someone asked me what year I played :lol:

Wait so you gotta attend a school to rep their gear/be a fan of them?

But it’s cool to be a fan/rep the gear of a pro team that you may not have ever seen in person/be in your state?

Y’all funny man

Suit shaming :smh:

Right? After the last two years I even find going back to business casual mildly annoying.
:lol:

I am probably in the minority but I still wear/wore business casual year-round when working from home (at the very least chinos and dress shirts/buttondown) 🤷‍♂️

Tough 3-piece spicy :pimp: . Only thing I could say is, cop some Wurkin Stiffs (the metal is better than the plastic and cop the 2”/2.5” pair or the trio set with those + the 2.75”) and thank my later.

Suits are fun. Suits for work are not.

They don’t HAVE to be boring. You can make it fun

I copped a Nirvana tee. Can't wait to tell someone that it's Batman inspired and have them get upset.
This one seems to trigger people more than the school gear lol

They either can’t wait to call you a poser or tell you how much the band on your t-shirt sucks lol

I saw my 17 year old cousin with a Nirvana tee on a few weeks ago and asked does he really listen to them. He said no. :lol:
I have heard TWO Nirvana songs ever. I had to Wiki Kurt Cobains suicide. The Batman fire though.

I don't do the school gear but I'll wear tourist shirts from places I've never been. People get really impressed by that kinda thing

I have a bunch of old, thrifted tees I'll wear to the gym or run errands or something

I don't know who Washington played in the 1991 Rose Bowl & I don't care to look it up

This one seems to trigger people more than the school gear lol

They either can’t wait to call you a poser or tell you how much the band on your t-shirt sucks lol
People love getting mad over old stuff. Tell someone that Kanye West made Chaka Khans song relevant and they may have an aneurysm.

Look how people get all mad over their nonsense black and white TV basketball in here.

One of the funniest things about being in tech is all the free crap you can get from companies you never worked for. Attended a conference? Here's a stress toy and beer cozy! Visiting during the interview process? Don't leave without a pen and shirt! I don't know even know where half the **** I've gotten over the years is now.

I’m complete opposite. I get repping a school that you didn’t go to because of proximity or you’re a fan of the athletics.

However, repping HBCU attire but not going to the school is different IMO. Like Divine 9, I think going to an HBCU is an experience. You’re more likely to be asked when did you attend, wearing a Clark Atlanta or Howard sweatshirt vs a UGA or UNC shirt.

I get what you are saying.

But I know NBA players have been wearing HBCU attire more lately and with Polo doing an HBCU line now I expect to see people wearing their clothes even if they didn't go there.

I will also say anyone from DC wearing Gtown stuff gets a pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom