2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
91aqDkw8oYL._SL1500_.jpg

Zubac, Morris, Kawhi, PG, Reggie Jackson, Covington, Coffee, Powell, Kennard, Mann, Wall and likely Batum back. Going to lose Hartenstein if they use the TMLE on Wall as it appears.

Zubac, Morris, Kawhi, PG, Reggie Jackson, Covington, Coffee, Powell, Kennard, Mann, Wall and likely Batum back. Going to lose Hartenstein if they use the TMLE on Wall as it appears.
Just a rumor but read they wanna get rid of Kennard

Don’t want to lose big He❤️rt but he deserves make more money than we can offer him. He’d be great for a team like Brooklyn if they can make it work.

If Wall can put up numbers, I like Reggie off our bench again, maybe in the 4th he gets the nod over Wall.

Other than zubac clippers got any bigs? They needed a PG tho

Feel like Hart, Morris, and Luke are the 3 clippers most likely not on the team next year.

3 guys who teams should be all over.

Reactions: HIM
I don't like the idea of giving Hartenstein the TMLE for the Lakers. Too many holes to plug.

I thought he would've been a nice fit in Dallas before the Wood trade. Maybe Toronto or Charlotte could use him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom