2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he had both arms he’d be a top 10 player in his class.

One of the reasons I love the NIL is that Hansel will still be able to make bread regardless if he makes the league or not. Getting as far as he already has is an accomplishment as it is and he deserves to be compensated for it.

Real talk. Another thing that’s crazy is, all
The YouTube ball channels that got bread from amateur sports. Literally, everybody ate except the actual talent. The kids.

Imagine if Aquille Carr, could’ve gotten the NIL, instead of chasing the bread :smh:

If he had both arms he’d be a top 10 player in his class.

One of the reasons I love the NIL is that Hansel will still be able to make bread regardless if he makes the league or not. Getting as far as he already has is an accomplishment as it is and he deserves to be compensated for it.

Yeah I was saying that he’s coming around at the perfect time

Because if NIL and social media, he can become a big time celebrity phenomenon that can extend this far beyond what any high school prep phenom could have done 20 years ago.

How effective would it be to force him left?

I mean it’s not as easy as one thinks because if he gets a step on you for playing too close and you don’t get the ball he may put you on a poster :lol:

The dribbling stuff and the defense on the next level probably won’t work for him but he kind of has jaw dropping athleticism and runs 6’6. Good player

For the record I don't have Bob cousy in my top 75.

He was more innovative and influential than he was effective.
and I think he was definitely overrated in his era

because he had a flashy game and he was white.

imo if he never met Bill Russell he would have never won a single thing.

I think thats what everyone tries to do.

I followed him for a bit, a lot of the highlight videos are that, just highlights. Theres lots of times where he ends a game with 6 points and goes 3/15. No doubt he is talented though, I hate these "what ifs" but if he had 2 arms he'd be a problem problem.

Yea, everyone has tried to do that but I would save judgement until we see non-AAU, HS, or Drew League.

Let's see how things go in a setting where people will actually have scouting reports/gameplans in place to deal with him.

It makes for a good story but we always have to "wait and see" before making any snap judgements. (Not saying you or anyone else IS)

I mean it’s not as easy as one thinks because if he gets a step on you for playing too close and you don’t get the ball he may put you on a poster :lol:

The dribbling stuff and the defense on the next level probably won’t work for him but he kind of has jaw dropping athleticism and runs 6’6. Good player

Oh yeah his athleticism is through the roof. I’m just wondering how effective he will be if he’s getting zoned or double teamed in college. Basically where people will have an actual game plan and film of him. Didn’t even think about the defensive side of his game either.

I hope he does well though, I think NIL will be great to him

If people are going to put Bob Cousy in their top 75 I can’t judge anyone for wanting to include Jamal Crawford.

One was a star in his era, so he had to make the list.

One was never the best player on his team.

Any Top 75 list with Jamal Crawford on it is wild as hell. (And that's my dude)

Not trying to be a jerk but I don't know how serious that offer was.

Seemed more like a PR move than anything if we're being honest.

Maybe, probably a PR move if an NBA team ever picks him up, or any pro team for that matter.

Kid might be tossed around like hes a circus side show unfortunately.

Maybe, probably a PR move if an NBA team ever picks him up, or any pro team for that matter.

Kid might be tossed around like hes a circus side show unfortunately.

The G-League is always looking for ways to bring in more fans from the local market, that might be the move for one of those teams? Not sure.

The Clips would’ve went farther, if Doc didn’t decide to play “Jamal ball” in the playoffs.

***** was horrendous. The Cp3 collapse against OKC in 2014, was mostly due to Doc & Jamal. Then Cp3 got tight like always, did too much and choked it away :smh:

That series and Clips 2015 against the rockets and the 2016 finals were some of the most annoyed I’ve been at watching basketball .

I don't really have the foresight to see how he can be successful, but I'm starting to believe in him and hope for him. At 23% believing and hoping right now.

SmartSelect_20220724-111928_Chrome.jpg

Got the Gatorade bag. Kid already successful mane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom