2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think the Celtics have a chance to get this done. Brown is by far the best player I have heard in trade talks thus far, if I am Boston I throw in Smart and maybe 1 less draft pick. We shall see I suppose. Wonder what the imbecile Bill Simmons thinks of this? I bet he's against it.
Not the hugest Boston fan, but I’m against it too

Side note, antidope antidope not realizing that professional musician’s are mostly prodigies is comedy. No different than some people like Bron, Steph etc. who have superb natural abilities on top of their practicing, it’s no different in music. 2 months of time ain’t **** :lol:. My girl’s brother is a professional jazz pianist, Juilliard trained… literally a prodigy since a child. No amount of time you could put into it would even get you in his atmosphere

Side note, antidope antidope not realizing that professional musician’s are mostly prodigies is comedy. No different than some people like Bron, Steph etc. who have superb natural abilities on top of their practicing, it’s no different in music. 2 months of time ain’t **** :lol:. My girl’s brother is a professional jazz pianist, Juilliard trained… literally a prodigy since a child. No amount of time you could put into it would even get you in his atmosphere

Psh please he could do all dat in a month, let him tell you. Now being as talented as Drake? That would take years

And antidope antidope is my guy, but saying you can become a top DJ/producer and learn to play musical instruments in 2 months is crazy. And this is coming from someone who use to play the guitar.

Last edited:
You and HOU$TON HOU$TON so tormented by that man
harden-sixers-james-harden.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom