2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auburn basketball has past Auburn football temporarily down he the past 2 years (until Harsin is gone). I’m confident Cooper would have received more than $500,000 if he wanted to stay.

I don’t think any school outside of Kentucky has a bigger basketball program than football in the SEC. That’s just my opinion

And I need to see these NIL receipts

Another year of college would have done what for him though? Just delayed the inevitable. Can’t play PG at 5-10 with average athleticism and zero jumper.
He didn’t know Jabari was coming but very likely he gets into the first round after feeding him all year. He was 20/8 (albeit on terrible splits) as a freshman, would’ve probably averaged a double double as a soph.

Still wouldn’t have been able to stick in the league but at least he would’ve gotten 1st round money. 2 fully guaranteed years in the millions.

He didn’t know Jabari was coming but very likely he gets into the first round after feeding him all year. He was 20/8 (albeit on terrible splits) as a freshman, would’ve probably averaged a double double as a soph.

Still wouldn’t have been able to stick in the league but at least he would’ve gotten 1st round money. 2 fully guaranteed years in the millions.

Fair enough. But again it’s another year to be picked apart by scouts. Even with his talent. Kennedy Chandler is another small guard that did everything right and he fell to the 2nd round.

@RustyShackleford check out this specimen. 7ft tall and gorgeous

All credit goes to: https://www.tiktok.com/@marietemara4.0

game-of-thrones-tormund.gif

Fair enough. But again it’s another year to be picked apart by scouts. Even with his talent. Kennedy Chandler is another small guard that did everything right and he fell to the 2nd round.

Tyler Ulis was player of the year in the same conference once upon a time (and he could shoot in college) :lol:

I don't think a year w/ Jabari puts him the 1st round at all. Scouts really don't give a **** about the numbers/accolade if your profile ain't right.

He had to go…Couldn’t risk being a year older on another bad Auburn team…That squad around him was terrible his time there so I get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom